• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

Gave up with iPad and iPhone a while ago. Was always a little tricky with VPN’s and couldn’t get it on the TV even with the proper iPad to HDMI cable.

Now use a laptop and it’s much easier, and can put it up on the big screen with just a normal HDMI cable. Except last night as we had to have Bake off on, so just the laptop screen and no sound last night (which judging by the comments was a good thing)

In Reykjavik for the weekend. I would like to not miss this game if I can.

Has any watched games from their phone? Just wondering if it's worth watching from such a small screen.

In Reykjavik for the weekend. I would like to not miss this game if I can.

Has any watched games from their phone? Just wondering if it's worth watching from such a small screen.
I tried with my iPad on Tuesday, as I was using my laptop for something else at first, and it was a really good picture. Switched back to the laptop later, but I don't think the iPad would have been too bad to watch it on.

Hi all. Was thinking of buying a season pass and live in England. It says there are 33 games not available but does that mean to watch or audio commentary? It also says that no games are available between 1445 and 1715 on a Saturday. Again is that just to watch or audio commentary? Any advice please?

Hi all. Was thinking of buying a season pass and live in England. It says there are 33 games not available but does that mean to watch or audio commentary? It also says that no games are available between 1445 and 1715 on a Saturday. Again is that just to watch or audio commentary? Any advice please?

Added your post to this thread so you can read what others think @Bay Shrimper

You can buy a season pass to ifollow @ £45 and that gives you live commentary to ALL matches + video interviews + match highlights + Extended match highlights.
You can also buy a match pass that enables you to watch and hear commentary live for the full game @ £10 per game (Access through Live Match Centre). However there are some games this is not available, as you say no Saturday 15.00hrs KO's will be available to watch (£10 Live Match Pass) but you will still get live commentary.

Hopefully watch the game on ifollow tonight, could someone give me an idea how many minutes before kick off can you normally get a picture? Starting to worry it won't work.

Visit SUFC Official Site
Login/Signin to your Account
Click on Live Match Centre

3Untitled.png

Click on Watch Match Now

2Untitled.png

You should now see and hear match

Q: What device are you using?

Back