• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

Picture was ok for me today, but the sound was a bit ropey. Plus side of that was we heard less of Stuart Smith, I can’t wait for NA to get back

However there are some games this is not available, as you say no Saturday 15.00hrs KO's will be available to watch (£10 Live Match Pass) but you will still get live commentary.
Gillingham game will be available on ifollow for UK viewers as it's international weekend again.

Ifollow are aware there was a problem last night and are conducting an investigation as the quality was poor last night -- if you also were following , send an email telling them what problems you had and you will almost certainly get a refund.

iFollow is decent, but I wish I could watch without any commentary. Last week against Oxford was unbearable. Yes it was a poor game, but criticising the team for the entire game was more than annoying. Sadly, this isn't the first time. I also think that Paul Clark should be a manager in the Premier League the way he goes on like a tactical genius.

Ok cheers anyway. Doesn't sound like we're missing a lot. Waste of a tenner though.?
@wivs Have a moan to iFollow about the sound and the picture freezing (because it did) you may well get your money back. They are not to know you couldn't make it work at all.

iFollow is decent, but I wish I could watch without any commentary. Last week against Oxford was unbearable. Yes it was a poor game, but criticising the team for the entire game was more than annoying. Sadly, this isn't the first time. I also think that Paul Clark should be a manager in the Premier League the way he goes on like a tactical genius.
Paul Clark wasn't on comms last night, it was Stuart Smith and Glen Pennyfather.

Press the mute button?

Quick question ------- I've enjoyed watching ifollow on the ipad , but would like to watch it on my Samsung tv . I'm hoping that if i buy a "Lightning connect to HDMI TV AV cable adaptor " and simply connect up everything will work fine .... but is this the case ? Reading reviews says things like Netflix + amazon prime are blocked ,so wont work ,
but has anyone watched ifollow this way ?

Thanks very much , appreciate your advice !!!

The problem with the picture freezing might be the location of your pc or whatever you are watching it on. I was trying to watch the Burton game on my tv using the HDMI cable from my pc and wasn't able to watch it trouble free until around the 80th minute. I then found that if a moved the pc to another part of the room it worked fine, so assume the wifi signal wasn't strong enough for whatever reason.

The problem with the picture freezing might be the location of your pc or whatever you are watching it on. I was trying to watch the Burton game on my tv using the HDMI cable from my pc and wasn't able to watch it trouble free until around the 80th minute. I then found that if a moved the pc to another part of the room it worked fine, so assume the wifi signal wasn't strong enough for whatever reason.
On Tuesday night the sound was less than good and the picture froze in the second half. It was a problem reported on here by several posters so for the Col U game I reckon EFL were to blame rather than the positioning of a laptop.

I had perfect picture and sound for the Burton game. For the Col U match it was terrible breaking up sound all the game, picture freezing in the 2nd half. Same laptop, same place on sofa. With so many reporting the same, it was clearly an ifollow issue.

I had perfect picture and sound for the Burton game. For the Col U match it was terrible breaking up sound all the game, picture freezing in the 2nd half. Same laptop, same place on sofa. With so many reporting the same, it was clearly an ifollow issue.
Yep definitely a problem their end, they acknowledged it in response to a complaint I made and said they would improve in the future but can't offer a refund. They admitted there was a problem though so I will get my refund, I paid for a service they didn't deliver they don't have a leg to stand on.
Asked who they were regulated by and they seem to be taking my complaint more seriously and said they will get back to me

Yep definitely a problem their end, they acknowledged it in response to a complaint I made and said they would improve in the future but can't offer a refund. They admitted there was a problem though so I will get my refund, I paid for a service they didn't deliver they don't have a leg to stand on.
Asked who they were regulated by and they seem to be taking my complaint more seriously and said they will get back to me

I got the same response. Not replied back yet.

Back