• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

Quick question ------- I've enjoyed watching ifollow on the ipad , but would like to watch it on my Samsung tv . I'm hoping that if i buy a "Lightning connect to HDMI TV AV cable adaptor " and simply connect up everything will work fine .... but is this the case ? Reading reviews says things like Netflix + amazon prime are blocked ,so wont work ,
but has anyone watched ifollow this way ?

Thanks very much , appreciate your advice !!!

No dont do it. I spent £50 last year on a lightning to HDMI cable last year, and its blocked the same as sky, netflix etc.

Having helluva trouble getting a refund for this weeks shoddy service.....used to refund no problem but now obviously getting too big for there boots.

Having helluva trouble getting a refund for this weeks shoddy service.....used to refund no problem but now obviously getting too big for there boots.
I'm guessing they are trying to make it difficult hoping people give up, they have 14 days to respond to a complaint and I reckon they'll take all of that now I've asked to escalate it. I have no doubt whatsoever that I'll get a refund, any regulatory body will say they should pay as they haven't delivered the service promised and have admitted it was a fault at their end.

I'm guessing they are trying to make it difficult hoping people give up, they have 14 days to respond to a complaint and I reckon they'll take all of that now I've asked to escalate it. I have no doubt whatsoever that I'll get a refund, any regulatory body will say they should pay as they haven't delivered the service promised and have admitted it was a fault at their end.
Last season they gave me a free pass for the next game. I've yet to here what they will do over the Col U fiasco.

Thing is the shoddy service could be down to your hardware or the quality of your Broadband or if the kids are playing Fortnite at the same time.

Thing is the shoddy service could be down to your hardware or the quality of your Broadband or if the kids are playing Fortnite at the same time.
Not in my case, the picture streaming was fine the sound/commentary was stop and start cutting out for a second or two every couple of seconds. Plus in the response to my complaint they acknowledged there was a problem that they knew about.

I find it very bizarre that you can watch the Gillingham game for a tenner but to watch it live it's £22 !!

The service provision was less then it should have been for the Col U game. Too many folk had the same problems....and my kids left home a long time ago.

That's what we've done but when we click watch live nothing happens. On an iPad.

This may help

ifollow said:
To access live video content on your mobile or tablet device download your Club's official app from the Google Play Store or Apple's App Store and ensure you have an Android or iPhone/iPad device with a minimum of 70mb available memory for installation and iOS 8.0 or Android 4.0 (or above) operating system.

Please download the app by clicking on the appropriate App Store image below and then searching for your team.

Quick question ------- I've enjoyed watching ifollow on the ipad , but would like to watch it on my Samsung tv . I'm hoping that if i buy a "Lightning connect to HDMI TV AV cable adaptor " and simply connect up everything will work fine .... but is this the case ? Reading reviews says things like Netflix + amazon prime are blocked ,so wont work ,
but has anyone watched ifollow this way ?

Thanks very much , appreciate your advice !!!

I use an HDMI cable to link my Samsung TV to my PC. I have an iPad with the App installed but have never linked the 2.

I am sat here waiting for a response to my password reset request from ifollow. I have paid my tenner and cannot watch it, even though it was well over an hour I've been waiting. If I don't get a response to my two complaints so far submitted then I am never gonna use ifollow again. Half arsed affair.

Well the picture hasn't come back, to say my early experiences with ifollow are frustrating is an understatement. I am well cheesed off.

Was watching in iFollow, all good until about 70 minutes then it just disappeared. It won't let me watch live now, just takes me to live text.

Prior to that it was good - very disappointing.

Was watching in iFollow, all good until about 70 minutes then it just disappeared. It won't let me watch live now, just takes me to live text.

Prior to that it was good - very disappointing.
Same here. Missed all the second half. Didn't get to see any of the Col U and half of Burton, so far my ifollow experience leaves a lot to be desired.

Sound improved 5-10 minutes into the game and after that all good for me, Well worth the cost...when it works

Back