• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

Thanks 'RHB'. Yes, I'd heard last week's match was OK, but as you say, because of the International break. I guess it's somewhere in this thread, but 15 pages was a bit too much to go through.

Odd draconian rule that about Saturday kick-offs.

Thanks 'RHB'. Yes, I'd heard last week's match was OK, but as you say, because of the International break. I guess it's somewhere in this thread, but 15 pages was a bit too much to go through.

Odd draconian rule that about Saturday kick-offs.
I think it has something to do with Sky's exclusive coverage rights.

I make you right, but SKY would probably be able to make a fair whack by releasing the rights at a price.

For example, today, I could imagine thousands who would have paid to see Shrewsbury v Sunderland or even our match.

Ironically Tuesday's Walsall game is available as it's a mid week match. After today's result I wonder whether some will watch from home rather than cough up the full wack for a ticket.

I'm going on Tuesday, but I might give it a whirl for a game soon. Just to see if it's any good, as much as anything else.

Correct. Any League game which kicks off at 15:00hrs on a Saturday is not available to UK based supporters on iFollow unless it is also an International Weekend. Midweek games are available on iFollow. Obviously, overseas fans can see games live at all times.

Or occasionally get over to enjoy (or not) the match day experience at RH as I did for the Coventry game. :Winking:

Has anyone managed to get a VPN working to use iFollow in the UK this season? Would love to watch the Sunderland match today if possible.

Hi on hols abroad so have paid to watch with a UK card. I would expect it to be up and running by now. In hindsight do I need a foreign address and card?

Stream does not normally start until a couple of minutes before the game starts. So I would hang on.

Back