• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

Why is it I can never get bloody ifollow to work when I am abroad. Only getting the listen and not watch option on my iPhone from Prague.

Bury FC's twitter account said: "We've just made some enquiries, and it appears that following feedback from clubs to the Football League, live streaming on international break weekends has been temporarily suspended until further notice. "

Bury FC's twitter account said: "We've just made some enquiries, and it appears that following feedback from clubs to the Football League, live streaming on international break weekends has been temporarily suspended until further notice. "
...which can only mean clubs assume it's affecting gate revenue.

If anyone has found a way/vpn to watch from U.K. can they please PM me. I’m in UK but not Southend until Christmas and hate missing so many games.. commentary is ok but obviously would prefer the visual

I follow will not be televising Crawley cup game either as Sky bought the rights for TV Cup games. Starting to think that buying a season IFollw pass is a waste of money!

I follow will not be televising Crawley cup game either as Sky bought the rights for TV Cup games. Starting to think that buying a season IFollw pass is a waste of money!

That was made quite clear on the OS at the beginning of the season.Personally,at 130 euros for every league match and Carabao cup games I think it's a fantastic bargain. Shame that we're not usually a great watch though. :Winking:

I'm open to challenge but I don't think Sky have the rights on FA Cup games, I think that honour lies with Auntie Beeb, especially as its them that televise live FA Cup matches of their choosing.

I'm open to challenge but I don't think Sky have the rights on FA Cup games, I think that honour lies with Auntie Beeb, especially as its them that televise live FA Cup matches of their choosing.
Think they’re split evenly between BBC and BT.

Back