• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

I deleted the site and re-installed it and now have the link that says 58 mins to kick off. Thank you all for your help and assistance. Now for 3 points!!!

Cheer up every body - we've heard the last of Stuart Smith for a few weeks - Nick Alliker is back from holiday next week.

I was pretty sure that the bank holiday 3pm games weren't going to be shown but they must have changed their minds!

I can't get to match today because of family commitments. But would like to watch it here in sunny St Leonards on I follow.
Could one of our computer experts tell me if I will be able to watch the game using a apple tablet ?
Thanks in advance.

Nathan Bishop comes in to replace Mark Oxley in goal who has a sore back.

Ted Smith is back on the bench, first time he has appeared on the team sheet for 14 months, welcome back Ted. :Clap:
I can't get to match today because of family commitments. But would like to watch it here in sunny St Leonards on I follow.
Could one of our computer experts tell me if I will be able to watch the game using a apple tablet ?
Thanks in advance.

I have the app installed on my apple tablet. If I don't have acts to my PC I use this. You should be able to find the app in the store.

This stream is just non-stop buffering. Absolute cack. Checked my connection and it’s 150mbs + so it’s not my end.

This stream is just non-stop buffering. Absolute cack. Checked my connection and it’s 150mbs + so it’s not my end.
It's probably not much use to you now @Trucking shrimper , but I had a similar problem last time I used ifollow. I whinged to their tech support and they told me to use Chrome for the best result and to use Ctrl Shift and Del to clean everything out before hand (with browser running). I did all that and its been as sweet as a nut since.

Back