• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

Found it...tenner this country, 6 euro out of the country!

Think that's the point of it....if they charge ten quid here then they think people will turn up at the ground instead.....6 euros abroad as they can't get here!

Does anyone have any working vpn’s? Tunnel bear seems to have stopped working for me. Pm me obviously as this is for my friend (not me)

Anyone? Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am now not going to be able to go to the Peterbrough game on Saturday, so any help would be appreciated.

I think the Peterborough game on Saturday can be streamed on ifollow in the UK as it is an International weekend. Will try and find out.

I think the Peterborough game on Saturday can be streamed on ifollow in the UK as it is an International weekend. Will try and find out.

It certainly looks as if the answer to that is Yes. The 'buy a match pass' option is there and available.
2018-09-06.png

I’ve used this service twice now - Cambridge (great game) and Luton (not so great). The service has been excellent both times - and it was so easy to provide commentary as an iFollow viewer in the comfort of my home.

Perhaps we could ask for a volunteer to do commentary for each iFollow game for the Zone match thread?

Clearly that is limited by the numbers of games and availability of willing commentators but it would be great to try when we can.

Looks like our away game at Gillingham on Sat 13 Oct will also be on ifollow in the UK as that is international weekend as well.

Back