• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

Looks like our away game at Gillingham on Sat 13 Oct will also be on ifollow in the UK as that is international weekend as well.
There's a dilemma. Our nearest away game in a dump of a town and ground or watch a live stream - albeit with a time delay!

I’m in Greece on holiday and getting a message about iFollow isn’t available in this location due to rights restrictions. Anyone else having issues abroad?

If anyone wants to watch all our kick offs live when we kick off at 3pm on a Saturday and you have a smart TV or firestick DM me.

In Spain this week so can legitimately use ifollow (for once). When does the option to buy the match pass come up? I am not getting anything from my iPhone?

In Spain this week so can legitimately use ifollow (for once). When does the option to buy the match pass come up? I am not getting anything from my iPhone?
I think it comes up quite close to kickoff. I tried it when out in Greece a few weeks back. It took my payment and then when I tried to watch the stream it said it wasn’t available in this location or something. I tried logging in via the browser on the phone and that didn’t work either. Complete waste of money. Hope it works for you.

I think it comes up quite close to kickoff. I tried it when out in Greece a few weeks back. It took my payment and then when I tried to watch the stream it said it wasn’t available in this location or something. I tried logging in via the browser on the phone and that didn’t work either. Complete waste of money. Hope it works for you.

You should complain and get your money back. I did last year when I couldn’t watch the pompy game as it keep freezing.

I know it's £10 for tonight's match, but how much does a year domestic pass cost and how much for an international pass (I'm going to be overseas for several matches over the course of this season)?

Back