• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Managed to go AWOL at a wedding yesterday to watch the game. A couple of times during the second have my screen went blank on my phone whilst using the app. But this was momentary. My pc streaming experience has so far been good. So I put this down to me using the app. on my phone.

Screen went blank a couple of times for me but soon came back up. Managed to sync up pictures with commentary with a bit of trial and error too.

Still very happy with the quality overall.

Managed to go AWOL at a wedding yesterday to watch the game. A couple of times during the second have my screen went blank on my phone whilst using the app. But this was momentary. My pc streaming experience has so far been good. So I put this down to me using the app. on my phone.

Screen went blank a couple of times for me but soon came back up. Managed to sync up pictures with commentary with a bit of trial and error too.

Still very happy with the quality overall.

Maybe.But as with RN I had the same problem,which soon sorted itself.Couldn't sync. up the commentary (which was over 3 minutes ahead) in the first half but again this had sorted itself by the second half.Wondeful service-much cheaper than regular flights over! :smile:

I have cracked the "Oirish" issue that SKY says Ireland is in the UK , very good HD picture, no commentary just the on the pitch sounds but the sounds no use as there a break every cycle?? just under two seconds continuously so had so watch in silence.A few blank screen moments but ok,unless Coxy leathers one and will miss it all as no replays!!

Its a round the houses job using Friends but worked for the PLYMOUTH game.

If Grandad loses his FREE match screenings can advise him privately but its not rocket science just a bit of LEGO work

My free-loading days may be over.

For the third Saturday in a row, I sat down in front of the laptop just before KO time, pointed my VPN towards somewhere warmer than County Kerry, and logged onto iFollow with credit card to hand ready to pay the match fee. And for the third match in a row, I was taken directly into the live stream with no need to pay.

So I sat back to watch again for free, secure in the knowledge that I was "special" (as has been pointed out to me by several people over the years).

Everything went smoothly for the first half and start of the second half, with just the occasional stutter, freeze and speed up (iFollow, not Anton).

HOWEVER...with about 20 mins to go and with the quality degrading as it has in the second half of previous games, I decided to reboot and log back in again to see if that helped. And burger me, iFollow then asked me for money for the first time! Despite several attempts, from various virtual locations around thee globe, my free access seems to have been curtailed. Whether it returns next week who knows, but as I have no idea why I was getting it I will be happy to pay anyway. Who wants to be special anyway.

GROWLER - PM to follow shortly!

Grandad

Have sent you one or two replies but cannot see confirmation that messages have gone

Off to ferry for a funeral in Barling and a sniff of Barling Creek to bring home with me.

Ok so today its showing we are playing Gillingham today and on Monday, which is nice.

I seem unable to pay for todays game though, it just says subscribe in match centre, but then takes me back into the same screen.

And a new service but the audio seems to be down. Nothing like continuity. :hilarious:

Video keeps sticking, even on the lowest quality and I have 28mbps average. Not even using WiFi on purpose. Don't think I'll bother wasting my money again.

Picture quality in Latvia best yet, hope it stays that way. Shame the game is pretty lack-lustre. Look like two poor sides who haven't seen a ball all week. Silly booking for Timlin. One good break by McGlashan.

Back