• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It will be interesting to see if the published VPN,s are still functional in a month or 2, the BBC blocked all the usual ones a while back for the UK for ex-pats to watch IPlayer. If the EFL are really serious they will have a look at this at some stage

I don't need to use a vpn but I use one for watching uk tv from holland. It's called Psiphon 3 and it's free. It has a great rep and does nothing dodgy. It is designed for people to use from countries like china to keep them safe so speed was not a priority. You will need a good download speed to use it. I also have a a free accelerator as a browser add on. It works perfectly for me. If you sign up with Revolut for free and try Psiphon 3 you may have your problems solved. Use Edge as the browser for ifollow. I've tried 4 now and edge is definately the best

How long before the match does the subscribe option appear? I have loaded my Revolut card with 20 Euro's. I have my Tunnel bear VPN sorted, getting a cable to link my iPad with the tv this morning, so going to try and watch the game in all its HD large screen glory this afternoon.

How long before the match does the subscribe option appear? I have loaded my Revolut card with 20 Euro's. I have my Tunnel bear VPN sorted, getting a cable to link my iPad with the tv this morning, so going to try and watch the game in all its HD large screen glory this afternoon.

Not sure. Probably a few hours before kick off.

I must have jinxed myself with this I-Follow lark.
Have paid £53 to BondVPN; can't connect, and can't get technical support.
Revolut says my postcode is an 'error' - you can assume I've got it right. Anyone else experiencing the same farce? Prepared to admit there's an aura of doom around my attempts, lol!

Ok, some techy advice required from someone slightly more clever than myself.

I am ok using a vpn and watching the odd away game through ifollow on my iPad, however I bought a cable to link my iPad to my tv.

Everything works ok, in terms of seeing everything on the big screen from my iPad, but as soon as I open up the Southend united App, the TV goes blank.

I can play videos through you tube, Facebook, and every other app I have on my iPad, but nothing at all from the football app.

Any ideas?

I'm in Cyprus today, with lap top and IPad , can I log in to ifollow for just 1 game ?

I'm in Cyprus today, with lap top and IPad , can I log in to ifollow for just 1 game ?

You can definitely pay to watch just one game if you already have an iFollow account. I did it for the Charlton game.

You can definitely pay to watch just one game if you already have an iFollow account. I did it for the Charlton game.

Not worth even 50p for me today....got the first half and quite honestly the static pictures everytime there is any action, is a windup. Add to that it they wanted me to pay again for the second half then they can stick it!

Ok, some techy advice required from someone slightly more clever than myself.

I am ok using a vpn and watching the odd away game through ifollow on my iPad, however I bought a cable to link my iPad to my tv.

Everything works ok, in terms of seeing everything on the big screen from my iPad, but as soon as I open up the Southend united App, the TV goes blank.bei

I can play videos through you tube, Facebook, and every other app I have on my iPad, but nothing at all from the football app.

Any ideas?

I know Sky Go manages to prevent an iPad connected to a TV from working. It may well be the same with I-Follow.

Most things transfer fine from iPad to TV via the cable unless the application is "coded" to prevent it.

The prevention techniques do not work with laptops so they can be connected to a TV regardless.

Anyone know if the FA cup game will be shown on ifollow? seems most club sites contradict, some say cup games arent streamed on ifollow but others say they are?

Anyone know if the FA cup game will be shown on ifollow? seems most club sites contradict, some say cup games arent streamed on ifollow but others say they are?

Would have thought only BBC's Radio Essex commentary would be available.

edit.OS:-"Access to live commentary on iFollow will be available here shortly before kick-off."

I think there was a time lag today.................. not very helpful... when you can read on the match thread before you hear it on ifollow- maybe that's why it's I Follow though..it follows on a minute later...

I think there was a time lag today.................. not very helpful... when you can read on the match thread before you hear it on ifollow- maybe that's why it's I Follow though..it follows on a minute later...

Theres always been a delay on the web commentary. Its normally 10 seconds behind the video feed as well.

....pile of cra p...great concept, terrible service, yet again i'm demanding a refund. How difficult is it to run properly? Even when running every 5 or 6 seconds it pauses for an annoying nano second. Give it to someone else to run!

I was only able to watch the last five minutes. Their 'support' and chat lines are pathetic. 'Technical difficulties that they hope to resolve shortly' just doesn't cut it I'm afraid. Having paid for a service you expect to get it. I wonder if this was a problem specific to Southend or whether the whole service was down, it would be interesting to know so that some kind of group action could be taken.

Back