• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From what I can make out from the official site, it can't be done on a game by game basis. The link below gives the options.

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

I still haven't taken the iFollow plunge yet , as I am still trying to work out likelihood of it working via a VPN.

But having a play just now, there does appear to an option to view an individual game now, rather than shelling out for the full season. I hadn't seen this option before. This makes it a lot more attractive to try it out at least.

See attached screenshot, which shows a price of 7$ per game when browsing (using a VPN with a US IP)

2017-07-28.jpg

Tempted to split the cost here with my brother as I'll be out the country a fair bit next year and he's abroad too. The only issue I foresee is if we both want to watch a game at the same time. Does anyone know if it handles concurrent users or if it boots one off?

Shrimper in India here. Do you have to shell out for the whole package, or can you get it on an individual game basis? Am I right in understanding its 120 quid for the season? May well invest, if my wife allows it :unsure:

Initially it was suggested there'd be a montly sign up pass but it seems only available for the season atm.Cost me 130 euros or 110 quid.Can't help with your wife's OK I'm afraid. :winking:

They better pull their fingers out and have the app ready ASAP or I've just wasted money, as I only have a tablet no desktop or lap top. :angry:
App should be launched today, as usual SUFC lagging behind as most clubs were live on the App Store this morning.

I'd love this, but I imagine those behind it are savvy enough to know about VPNs. Besides if you're bank details are in the UK, surely that raises a red flag immediately?

I'd love this, but I imagine those behind it are savvy enough to know about VPNs. Besides if you're bank details are in the UK, surely that raises a red flag immediately?

In the FAQ on iFollow, it has questions about "can I use this on holiday" and the answer was, yes if you have the £110 subscription. But upon return to the UK you would only have the benefits of the £45 deal. So, I don't think your bank account or address actually matters.

Tempted to split the cost here with my brother as I'll be out the country a fair bit next year and he's abroad too. The only issue I foresee is if we both want to watch a game at the same time. Does anyone know if it handles concurrent users or if it boots one off?

I managed to log on and view on 2 different lap tops on Tuesday.

Surely it is just a matter of time before these start to appear with links on a matchday.

Initially it was suggested there'd be a montly sign up pass but it seems only available for the season atm.Cost me 130 euros or 110 quid.Can't help with your wife's OK I'm afraid. :winking:

Per my earlier post, it looks like there is a "pay per view" option available now. Cost of 7 us dollars per game. Useful for testing it out prior to committing.

Anyone know if the Cambridge game will shown? Assuming as a league team they have the same set up?

Back