• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anybody know if Walsall will be available on ifollow to purchase a match day pass?
Currently the official site is showing 'buy a monthly pass' only. When that happens normally it's because there is a full league program and therefore Sky have dibs on it all, same for Easter Monday I would think.

First time in ages I have been able to use iFollow. It is unwatchable. Freezes every 10 seconds. Won't bother with it next season.

Question: if I’m currently abroad and want to watch the game tomorrow, but I’ve watched ifollow in the UK on my account this season, will it recognise I’m in a foreign country and allow me to watch, or will it block me if it thinks I’m in the UK?

Question: if I’m currently abroad and want to watch the game tomorrow, but I’ve watched ifollow in the UK on my account this season, will it recognise I’m in a foreign country and allow me to watch, or will it block me if it thinks I’m in the UK?

Not sure, I had the same issue earlier this season, when I was in Prague, although I was using my phone rather than my lap top. I contacted the help desk and they said I was showing as in the uk, so I had to use the hotel WiFi.

This wasn’t strong enough so I couldn’t watch. Thankfully it was the Blackpool home game.

I was in Barbados in a rented apartment - these idiots at iFollow allowed me to buy the match pass to watch but not actually watch because I was an UK account- claimed a UK account could watch even if connecting abroad

Can only assume they use 1990s technology that can’t link payment and service, EFL apparently found iFollow from the same source they use to find referees...

I complained- as you would expect they ignores the email twice

First time in ages I have been able to use iFollow. It is unwatchable. Freezes every 10 seconds. Won't bother with it next season.

......yes it was getting better early season but now you have not got a clue if it's in the net until they peel off and celebrate....needs drastically improving next year!

I was in Barbados in a rented apartment - these idiots at iFollow allowed me to buy the match pass to watch but not actually watch because I was an UK account- claimed a UK account could watch even if connecting abroad

Can only assume they use 1990s technology that can’t link payment and service, EFL apparently found iFollow from the same source they use to find referees...

I complained- as you would expect they ignores the email twice

Sums up most things done by the league tbh, thanks for the response, you may just save me a tenner!

Back