• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

click on match centre, then you should see a long grey bar, click the listen live now button.

Check that the volume is up on the far right hand side of the grey bar. (mine was switched down to minimum & couldnt hear it at first.)

And that worked, so e-mail them at ifollow@efl.com.

You've had a reply from that address already? If that's so it seems to suggest that it's not merely a question of there being a backlog, but that they're wilfully ignoring certain questions such as the ones I asked about spoilers. The more I find out, the more I'm starting to think that the whole thing really has been designed to frustrate domestic customers who would wish to watch games without knowing the results. Maybe it was insisted upon by clubs for fear of negative impacts upon ticket sales, but in any case the willingness to deceive over the phone and refusal to provide straight answers in any written form are unacceptable.

Yep. I merely questioned why I had waited 24 hours and still hadn't got a response to the re-set password request. Maybe they are less keen on getting into anything more involved.

Have to say that the only time I wrote to ifollow (last week) after initially getting a stock (out of hours) answer,they responded within 24 hours to my query.No complaints here.

OK. I give up. How do you find the match commentary for tonight's game? I'm UK based and a subscriber to BluesPlayer and now iFollow but can't seem to access the live commentary from the club website - I can see all the videos but no link to the commentary...... anyone able to advise?

You need to click on the "match centre" icon on the main home page. then click on "Listen Live Now"

OK. I give up. How do you find the match commentary for tonight's game? I'm UK based and a subscriber to BluesPlayer and now iFollow but can't seem to access the live commentary from the club website - I can see all the videos but no link to the commentary...... anyone able to advise?

close the tab, open a new one at the official site then click match centre and listen live

Can't even get commentary here in Australia as I live in the wrong place.

Now knowing the score that's maybe not a bad thing.

Thanks mattitouk and Bearded Shrimper but I don't see match centre on the official EFL site. Maybe it's because I'm using a desktop rather than a mobile device?

Whatever, it sounds like it was a commentary worth missing anyway!

Thanks mattitouk and Bearded Shrimper but I don't see match centre on the official EFL site. Maybe it's because I'm using a desktop rather than a mobile device?

Whatever, it sounds like it was a commentary worth missing anyway!

EFL site?
did you go on that rather than through the proper Southend site?

I only turned to the EFL iFollow site once I'd failed to find the Match Centre tab on the Southend United site.....

Yes I had logged in but no sign of a turny ball thing. Strange. Was it on the I Follow tab or on the home page?

Thanks for your help.

Back