• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OK. Many thanks for your time. Hopefully that will work on Saturday!

Hopefully this may have helped any other oldtimers like me to find the commentary in future.

Going to sign up this week.

Hows it work with the £5 game pass, do you buy it now or have to wait till the day?

Going to sign up this week.

Hows it work with the £5 game pass, do you buy it now or have to wait till the day?

It seems to be hit and miss. Last Saturday, the individual match link only appeared about 30 mins before kick-off. But unless I was being an idiot (which is possible), it wasn't visible to me at all. Then someone posted a link on the Zone...which I followed and which then took me straight into the live stream without any request for payment! Can't explain that at all - I am registered on iFollow but haven't yet signed up to a subscription (though my old BP subs is still live for commentary)

I was playing around using US and France settings on my VPN - I couldn't see any difference myself, but I wonder whether they may make different offers to different locations? Somewhere on iFollow it does imply that individual match offers won't always be available (and not just because the game may have been selected by Sky).

In the FAQ on iFollow, it has questions about "can I use this on holiday" and the answer was, yes if you have the £110 subscription. But upon return to the UK you would only have the benefits of the £45 deal. So, I don't think your bank account or address actually matters.
Hi im trying to subscribe for the rotherham game but to pay it says the bank account details should match up with the country from where you are purchasing..if on holiday and have a uk account how can you subscribe?

Looks like they've introduced a new level of security for today... you now need to have a billing address in the country you're "in".

Won't say too much, but google Entropay and "Random US Address generator" :smiles:

Well, I can't explain it , but I appear to have got the live stream again without being asked for payment. Am currently watching the pitch being watered.

The same thing happened last Saturday, and I watched the whole game (with an increasingly poor quality feed 2nd half).

I logged on using my old Blues Player credentials, went to Match Centre, and clicked "Watch Live". That's it.

Perhaps it will turn off at kick-off time, but it didn't last week!

had to turn the quality down as it was stopping and starting 540 is the best here in the wilds will see how it goes we only get about 6mb on a good day

Anyone from aboard who use ifollow, should use Facebook live cam to show Southend away game on live so we can watch it lol

Watching via iFollow for the first time. I had hoped they'd run the BBC Essex audio commentary along side the video, but doesn't seem to be that way.

Anybody found a way to get BBC Essex audio while watching (from overseas)?

Watching via iFollow for the first time. I had hoped they'd run the BBC Essex audio commentary along side the video, but doesn't seem to be that way.

Anybody found a way to get BBC Essex audio while watching (from overseas)?

There may be a more scientific way, but...

From the match centre, start the live commentary in a different tab. There is about a 30 second delay on the video, so you have to play around a bit to sync. I've got it more or less right!

Back