• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I don't think she'll win. When we opened betting on it, she was the 9/2 favourite and whilst I'm sure she'll get lots of press exposure due to her swanning around in a bikini and having nice lils, that won't resonate with most of the voters. Said as much to our PR team, but did they listen? Did they ****.

All the money has been for Conley and Bristow
Conley I can understand, it's the cheeky chappy, with the upbeat personality thing, like Joe Pasquale and Joe Swash. Not so sure about Bristow, can see him rubbing younger people up the wrong way because he says it how he is and doesn't really mind if he offends. Can't see him putting up with Helen's skittishness when the two camps join up. Strangely, I'm warming to Hugo a bit, brave of him to take the first trial but to be honest, couldn't see anyone else on that team doing so except maybe Ashley. She's quite a game girl though. Liked the fact Hugo was already questioning the MP 's being there.

One team at the moment definitely seems to be the better balanced one, if Snake Rock don't win some food today (and to be fair, Helen Flanagan isn't exactly odds on!) then there will be problems....they may turn cannibal and attack Colin Baker!

if Snake Rock don't win some food today (and to be fair, Helen Flanagan isn't exactly odds on!) then there will be problems....they may turn cannibal and attack Colin Baker!
Don't say that, I'm hoping all the Dr Who fans out there will vote for him to give me half a chance of staying in it for the first week!! Payment sent.

Don't say that, I'm hoping all the Dr Who fans out there will vote for him to give me half a chance of staying in it for the first week!! Payment sent.

Seeing as he was the worst Doctor Who ever (and that's saying something with Sylvestor McCoy) you're buggered.

Betting update from my employers...

"BRIAN CONLEY'S odds of winning I'm A Celebrity have been cut further after the series opener according to Ladbrokes.

When rumours were swirling round over potential contestants the comedian was initially quoted at 12/1 to be crowned this year's King of the jungle, however those odds have tumbled all week and during Sunday night's show Brian saw his odds cut again to 9/4 (from 5/2) making him the clear favourite ahead of Charlie at 4/1.

Linda Robson's chances of winning have also been cut to 5/1 (from 8/1), however it's not looking too good for early favourite Helen Flanagan who's drifted out in the betting to 12/1 after an emotional start to life in the jungle.

And although Nadine's (33/1) among the rank outsiders to win the show, after being nominated to take part in the first trial for Snake Rock camp it looks like she could be in the show until the bitter end despite not being a popular celebrity with viewers.

Jessica Bridge of Ladbrokes said: "It's safe to say that this won't be the only trial Nadine and Helen face during their time in the jungle. Brian's storming away in the betting and we're only one show in."

Well it's obvious that Helen and Nadine are being picked on! Helen coz she's a scatty mare and Nadine coz people object to her being there at all!

Well it's obvious that Helen and Nadine are being picked on! Helen coz she's a scatty mare and Nadine coz people object to her being there at all!
Can't see Helen lasting too much longer, the thing about last night was the bolting the lid down, I reckon she'd have lasted possibly a minute if they hadn't done that. Can't see either of them doing very well with tonight's challenge! Enjoyed Brian and Eric's challenge!

Betting update from my employers...

"BRIAN CONLEY'S odds of winning I'm A Celebrity have been cut further after the series opener according to Ladbrokes.

When rumours were swirling round over potential contestants the comedian was initially quoted at 12/1 to be crowned this year's King of the jungle, however those odds have tumbled all week and during Sunday night's show Brian saw his odds cut again to 9/4 (from 5/2) making him the clear favourite ahead of Charlie at 4/1.

Linda Robson's chances of winning have also been cut to 5/1 (from 8/1), however it's not looking too good for early favourite Helen Flanagan who's drifted out in the betting to 12/1 after an emotional start to life in the jungle.

And although Nadine's (33/1) among the rank outsiders to win the show, after being nominated to take part in the first trial for Snake Rock camp it looks like she could be in the show until the bitter end despite not being a popular celebrity with viewers.

Jessica Bridge of Ladbrokes said: "It's safe to say that this won't be the only trial Nadine and Helen face during their time in the jungle. Brian's storming away in the betting and we're only one show in."

Do you know Jessica? Can you get her to comment on the SZ sweep?

That McGann chap was rubbish

Only had one outing as the Doc and it was rubbish agreed. Tried (and failed) to make it a dark, adult programme like the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica. Blame the yanks, it was their idea :winking:

Anyway, carry on....

Of note that Flanaghan refused to eat a spider, but popped a testicle in her gob no problems... such a Wag!

Away from the celebs, Ant and Dec absolutely stealing the show as usual. Great banter, especially with regards to the PM, and also the word of the day on twitter

Of note that Flanaghan refused to eat a spider, but popped a testicle in her gob no problems... such a Wag!

Away from the celebs, Ant and Dec absolutely stealing the show as usual. Great banter, especially with regards to the PM, and also the word of the day on twitter
Yes, I think people watch for them more than the people in the jungle apart from the trials, which, have been an absolute disaster as Miss "I tried 100%" Flanagan continues to refuse to make only minimal effort to take part. The only one she's really had any success with - the underwater one - she used her hands instead of her mouth to remove the stars so they were all void.

Loving Rosemary Shrager, snores, farts and is a proper game "old gel". Limahl also is coming over quite well, or is that just me thinking that? I liked the way he actually asked Helen why she was there and she got all upset about it.

Anyway, I propose that the newbies go (alphabetically, so Limahl first) to the two Zoners taking part with people that leave first - whether that is someone walking or being evicted. Hope that idea sits alright with others?

No i feel who ever has all tits no brains gets them both as compensation.
P.s.,Nadine is a skank but what a beautiful pair of bossooooms

Yes, I think people watch for them more than the people in the jungle apart from the trials, which, have been an absolute disaster as Miss "I tried 100%" Flanagan continues to refuse to make only minimal effort to take part. The only one she's really had any success with - the underwater one - she used her hands instead of her mouth to remove the stars so they were all void.

Loving Rosemary Shrager, snores, farts and is a proper game "old gel". Limahl also is coming over quite well, or is that just me thinking that? I liked the way he actually asked Helen why she was there and she got all upset about it.

Anyway, I propose that the newbies go (alphabetically, so Limahl first) to the two Zoners taking part with people that leave first - whether that is someone walking or being evicted. Hope that idea sits alright with others?

Just like you then :winking:

Back