• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have to say ant and dec are probably the only people on telly who make me cry laughing.After rosemary had her massage Ants face was hilarious!

Down to 5 now with Rosemary's eviction tonight, caught me out that one, had expected Hugo to be next to go. I think Ashley is emerging as a dark horse, although I'm not sure she'll overtake David or Eric.

SupaBlues - David Haye
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow
Mighty Shrimper - Rosemary Shrager
Uncle Leo - Charlie Brooks
Kent Shrimper - Hugo Taylor

Down to 5 now with Rosemary's eviction tonight, caught me out that one, had expected Hugo to be next to go. I think Ashley is emerging as a dark horse, although I'm not sure she'll overtake David or Eric.

SupaBlues - David Haye
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow
Mighty Shrimper - Rosemary Shrager

I still think Charlie will win it . Firstly she is in EastEnders and the demographic that watches that also tend to go to Iceland, shall we say. Secondly, the winner is often the person in 'camp' that hardly does a thing over the three week period. Look at last year when the bloke out of McFly won. He just spent the three weeks saying "dude" a lot, and doing eff all else, and was victorious.

Latest betting

Roberts 7/4
Haye 2/1
Brooks 4/1
Bristow 7/1
Taylor 12/1

Seems to have confirmed last night's result anyway...

SupaBlues - David Haye
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow

Final 3 time as my man Eric leaves:

SupaBlues - David Haye

mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow

The bookies still looking to have called it about right, though "numbers man" Eric, who has called every eviction right as far as I've seen, reckons David will win.

LOL @ Dec last night after Ashley was effectivly talking about fugging herself off...

Stoney inverted face... :stunned:

something along the lines of.. "Lots of things i want to say... but most are probably unbroadcastable... or career ending" :Worthy:

Latest odds:

Ashley Roberts - evens
David Haye - 13/8
Charlie Brooks - 7/2

Can somebody tell me how these odds are worked out when no previous voting numbers have been released? When the contestants are thrown out, the order of them being told if they are safe or not is in "No Particular Order".

honestly... do these betting companies get an insight on the number of votes cast in each vote off to help produce their odds?

SupaBlues - David Haye
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts

mcnasty v Uncle Leo - who'd have thought that at the beginning?!

We have a Queen of the Jungle, wasn't that keen on David initially, thought he was a bit arrogant, however, warmed to him and frankly, a bit surprised he isn't in the final two.

I think Ashley could well be our first non Brit to win, but like both these two ladies so not fussed either way.

Can somebody tell me how these odds are worked out when no previous voting numbers have been released? When the contestants are thrown out, the order of them being told if they are safe or not is in "No Particular Order".

Watching the show, gauging public opinion, mostly educated guesswork to be honest!

Back