• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm a newbie; hello to all!

dashman

Dash De Shrimper
Well here is my first thread!

I am a South Lower family section man with plenty of kids in tow at home games, cup games etc. My twin girls (7) really enjoy going but one was mortified we sold JCR, hmm - after the Barnsley game I make her right!

TBV is very welcome and we appreciate there efforts, my son and I have a 'go' with the girls tagging along but our section is mostly full of grass roots football club kids whom have little interest in the side. I made a point to my son that football is not just played in the premiership!!! TBV logo should appear on white T-shirts - it is THAT good.

Listened to the radio (606) after Leeds game & their fans were just going on & on & on about their back room problems it made me annoyed enough to try & get through to the show & say how selfish they are! Lost the game & we didn't play all that well but we were better!

I am also a Franco fan and well, sorry about this, but can Lewis Hunt play, tackle or even cover his position?!?! Mt grumble - I know!

Anyways - hello to everyone,

Dash+Clan

welcome Dash (and Clan!)... I'm sure you'll find many in here with very similar views on the Mighty Blues!

Hello and welcome! This is the pub, where we generally perve over women, and talk sh1te... footy chat is in Shrimpers Chit Chat, but feel free to join us in the talking of sh1te!

Smiffy will be thrilled about his logo - got to admit, you're on the money.

Hello and welcome! This is the pub, where we generally perve over women, and talk sh1te... footy chat is in Shrimpers Chit Chat, but feel free to join us in the talking of sh1te!

Smiffy will be thrilled about his logo - got to admit, you're on the money.

MK alone in his thoughts and fetishes as usual....

And welcome to SZ......I am new here too....:rolleyes:

MK alone in his thoughts and fetishes as usual....

And welcome to SZ......I am new here too....:rolleyes:

pinocchio.jpg

Well here is my first thread!

I am a South Lower family section man with plenty of kids in tow at home games, cup games etc. My twin girls (7) really enjoy going but one was mortified we sold JCR, hmm - after the Barnsley game I make her right!

TBV is very welcome and we appreciate there efforts, my son and I have a 'go' with the girls tagging along but our section is mostly full of grass roots football club kids whom have little interest in the side. I made a point to my son that football is not just played in the premiership!!! TBV logo should appear on white T-shirts - it is THAT good.

Listened to the radio (606) after Leeds game & their fans were just going on & on & on about their back room problems it made me annoyed enough to try & get through to the show & say how selfish they are! Lost the game & we didn't play all that well but we were better!

I am also a Franco fan and well, sorry about this, but can Lewis Hunt play, tackle or even cover his position?!?! Mt grumble - I know!

Anyways - hello to everyone,

Dash+Clan

Welcome Dash......good first thread

Thanks peeps!

Nicky Bailey - here goes > when we are behind in a game (75mins played) & we go on the offensive and leave this terrier 'at home' or the last line of defence while we all attack - & the opposition then counter attack - NB is the MAN for breaking up the counter attack - he is total quality as the last outfielder - all hail!

Thanks peeps!

Nicky Bailey - here goes > when we are behind in a game (75mins played) & we go on the offensive and leave this terrier 'at home' or the last line of defence while we all attack - & the opposition then counter attack - NB is the MAN for breaking up the counter attack - he is total quality as the last outfielder - all hail!

now that is a point i definitely agree with. people have mentioned why lewis hunt doesn't take more corners and it's often because his job is to be the last man. however bailey is a master at tracking, tackling and defending 1-1s, 2-2s and even 3-2s... he is a quality player, both is defence and attack and i think he will only get better

.... now vote for him to be player of the season (see my sig!)

Welcome to the Zone mate.
Were you & your family in Cardiff Pizza Express after the 2nd LDV Final? Only time I've ever seen a family of Shrimpers with twin girls! My Mrs was pregnant at the time and thought the girls were just a delight.

now that is a point i definitely agree with. people have mentioned why lewis hunt doesn't take more corners and it's often because his job is to be the last man. however bailey is a master at tracking, tackling and defending 1-1s, 2-2s and even 3-2s... he is a quality player, both is defence and attack and i think he will only get better

.... now vote for him to be player of the season (see my sig!)

Didn't there used to be a "rubbing eyes in disbelief" smiley?

Sorry I've never took my girls to Cardiff yet, just son & I have been. SHHH - otherwise they will go on & on at me too go! lol! The girls are seven and don't like it when I go to evening games and they don't arf give it too me! I say it's school or you will be up past your bedtime but I still get it in the neck! Bless em. We live in Havering you see....

Sorry I've never took my girls to Cardiff yet, just son & I have been. SHHH - otherwise they will go on & on at me too go! lol! The girls are seven and don't like it when I go to evening games and they don't arf give it too me! I say it's school or you will be up past your bedtime but I still get it in the neck! Bless em. We live in Havering you see....

Ah OK, just wondered. Keep posting!

Where about Dash? I'm an ex-Collier Row chap...

Welcome to the Zone mate.
Were you & your family in Cardiff Pizza Express after the 2nd LDV Final? Only time I've ever seen a family of Shrimpers with twin girls! My Mrs was pregnant at the time and thought the girls were just a delight.

are you that bloke in that smashing green shirt i have seen?

Back