• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm Devastated

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Don't know what i'm gonna do this Christmas as was walking into Southend just past Westcliff with a load of cash in my back pocket and got into HMV in Southend and went to buy some DVD's etc and realised that some ****er must of swiped it from me or i have misplaced it somewhere .

Just under £500 as well which is a massive blow , but i really don't know how to break it my my missus and family about not being able to buy them prezzie's as her brother was expecting m to by him a Dreamscape jacket this chrimbo .

O well any idea's SZ'ers ???

Don't know what i'm gonna do this Christmas as was walking into Southend just past Westcliff with a load of cash in my back pocket and got into HMV in Southend and went to buy some DVD's etc and realised that some ****er must of swiped it from me or i have misplaced it somewhere .

Just under £500 as well which is a massive blow , but i really don't know how to break it my my missus and family about not being able to buy them prezzie's as her brother was expecting m to by him a Dreamscape jacket this chrimbo .

O well any idea's SZ'ers ???

no chance of getting the money back, life's a bitch!!

I wonder how many people who said they'd hand it in really would??

sell your body if your anywhere as good looking as me youll earn twice as much as 500 pound! :P ....

no really i am sorry hear that, theres some real ****ers about! sad thing is theres probably no chance of getting it back as no one will hand it in!...
only suggestion is if you have another pay day before crimbo could you do lots and lots of over time?

sell your body if your anywhere as good looking as me youll earn twice as much as 500 pound! :P ....

no really i am sorry hear that, theres some real ****ers about! sad thing is theres probably no chance of getting it back as no one will hand it in!...
only suggestion is if you have another pay day before crimbo could you do lots and lots of over time?

its a wind up sir

Good idea famousSUFC
he could also Rent his arse to the local Homos, another way of earning cash, and he won't be able to put money in his back pocket (or walk to hmv)

Good idea famousSUFC
he could also Rent his arse to the local Homos, another way of earning cash, and he won't be able to put money in his back pocket (or walk to hmv)

Or ride my new bike i'm getting for christmas !!

Back