• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

pringlejon

Pringello Indexinator
I'm fed up today, not with the team, but with the people who keep saying that if we keep playing like this they want their season ticket back.

We won our first game of the season against supposed promotion contenders and had one albeit very poor game against a poor team due mainly to the Bailey situation.

People saying they want to get rid of their season ticket might as well be saying, "i've just had a beer i didnt like, i'm never gonna drink again!", and we all know thats just stupid!

If you've bought a season ticket, it's to support the team through thick and thin, to cheer them on when they're down, and to taunt the opposition when we're up. You can't appreciate the good times unless you go through the bad times. So what i'm saying is stop moaning at one poor performance, and think back to 5 years ago and ask yourself where you'd rather be. Without the support given, we'd not have got back to back promotion. We're constantly being praised for being one of the best set of supporters so why change that. I admit it's tough to watch at times and last night only jelly babies kept me going but it will improve so before you throw your season ticket into the bin and create more rubbish (i dont know if its recyclable), stick with the team.

If Luton can still have fans in their situation, we should be full to the rafters!

Ranted!

Well said that man! We are Southend United supporters, so let's get behind the club and the team and stop all this rubbish. UTB!

can you actually get a season ticket refunded?

has anyone actually done it?

i have intentions of doing and never said i would. i was just wondering.
i am more fedup with ebay today as it happens.

Back