• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm losing faith in Chris Powell. Are you?

I'm losing faith in Chris Powell are you?

• Total voters
Has Ron got tillys number? I thought the Portsmouth performance was a cataylist moment for an upturn in performances and results followed by Accrington but I can't deny i'm seriously starting to worry now. I'm not sure we even have enough to see off the lesser teams in LG1 atm.

I thought the deal for Humphrys only went through, on the assumption that Robinson would be moving on?

The deal for Humphrys was done before Robinson was even linked with anyone else.

The deal for Humphrys was done before Robinson was even linked with anyone else.

Ah right, I thought him coming in, was on the basis that someone (i.e. Robinson) was being lined up to be shipped out.

I was half expecting to log on and read that Powell had been relieved of his duties.
Genuine question to those arguing for Powell - if he were to be sacked could you see him being employed as a league manager again? I think deep down we all know the answer to that. I get why so many want him to succeed but I think we need to accept this isn’t going to end well.
Bradford feels like a long time ago now.

I'm sure he only got the Southend job due to his playing history with us. I doubt any other club would of had him.

Time’s up for SCP, yes he has had atrocious luck with injuries, but his team selections, tactics, choice of captain and inability to motivate the players that he does have available suggest that we need a change before it’s too late.

Has Ron got tillys number? I thought the Portsmouth performance was a cataylist moment for an upturn in performances and results followed by Accrington but I can't deny i'm seriously starting to worry now. I'm not sure we even have enough to see off the lesser teams in LG1 atm.
It’s not Tilly that is required but Paul Brush.

Let me get this straight.....

We want to replace an entire coaching staff, with 11 games to go, whilst on the brink of a relegation scrap that could go to the wire, in the middle of the worst injury crisis in the clubs history, with an ex player who has never managed a side at any level and who’s only coaching experience is 18 months with a development side?

Ok let me think about that.......????‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️???

Back