• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm losing faith in Kevin Bond. Are you?

I'm losing faith in Kevin Bond - Are you?

• Total voters
Serious question, because I don’t really know, but if Bond goes, what managers are available that would be feasible options for us?
Probably a question for a different thread but... we're a League One club that's well-enough resourced but under-performing. Bond's still here for the moment, but I just don't see that we would be short of applicants should that change.

Will you stop it! You want another hero to come in a potentially fail? One that’s not even been a manager yet?

Barrett was a warrior as a player. A leader. A captain

Powell just played for us. The 2 are completely different. I am lead to believe that a meeting between AB sand Ron has taken place since Bond has been appointed

As I said last night, give until end of September, new players etc.... maybe ones from previous regimes that are sulking over something.. who knows. But, three games isn’t long enough to dump him yet.

Barrett was a warrior as a player. A leader. A captain

Powell just played for us. The 2 are completely different. I am lead to believe that a meeting between AB sand Ron has taken place since Bond has been appointed

Warriors and leaders on the pitch, don’t always manifest itself into top managers... but, you know best

Will you stop it! You want another hero to come in a potentially fail? One that’s not even been a manager yet?

Nathan Jones had only ever been a caretaker for 2 games before taking over at Luton. Experience isn't always everything. I agree it would be a huge risk, but so is Bond.

As I said last night, give until end of September, new players etc.... maybe ones from previous regimes that are sulking over something.. who knows. But, three games isn’t long enough to dump him yet.

I make you right but if we get smashed by posh on Tuesday then he will be under massive pressure to get a result.

I’m here still think it’s early days to talk sacking after three games in league , where are those that complained Oxley is ****e and should be dropped ?

I'm here too and I stand by my comments.

Today wasn't bishops fault. It was bond's.

His tweet worries me about the atmosphere in the back room.
Totally agree.

I think his heart is definitely Blue, but he is either holding back 'cos of his injury. However he didn't towards the end of last season when he came back, Or something is drastically wrong. I would like to think after today, whatever is going on behind the scenes, the players have the group mentality to say collectively to each other on Tuesday, whatever is in the dressing room stays there, let's go and bust a gut for the badge, the fans and our personal pride!!

I've been supporting the Blues for over 50 years now and obviously seen a number of relegation seasons but to me this feels like the Dick Bate scenario again - the players clearly didn't play for the manager for whatever reasons and this is how it is feeling right now.

three of the top four spots are teams we've played in the opening three games, might put it into context?... Posh are only one point ahead of us.... lets focus on tuesdays game now, shall we?

Back