• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm losing faith in Kevin Bond. Are you?

I'm losing faith in Kevin Bond - Are you?

• Total voters
No press after game, weekend off due to Pompey game being postponed.

Now is clearly time to pull trigger. In hindsight we flunked our way to staying up with a goal from the gods against Sunderland. Time to stop the rot now. League 2 beckons.

As @South Bank Hank would say:

There was a **** manager called Bond,
Of whom no one was terribly fond.
But instead of a sacking,
Has the Chairman's full backing,
But we hope not for too ****ing long

What do you not understand? Whilst a pay-off might not be desirable financially right now, I can assure you that relegation to League 2 (which WILL happen if Bond stays in charge) and all of its attached blows to income, will be much more damaging. Even if you can’t think of an alternative, you must surely recognise that no replacement for Bond could be as bad as he is at the moment. For that reason alone a gamble (which is what you see it as, even though 99% of the fan base do not) to sack Bond must be taken. Even in the slim hope that things can only improve once he’s gone, whoever comes in.

Never mind relegation to Lg2, Bond would take us out of the Football League altogether

Are you sure? And what do you think that does for player moral? Plus we'll lose a couple of thousand off gate receipts per match. I for one am not entertaining any more of Bond's concocted shambolic leadership. He's fast becoming a General Custer ....and he's completely surrounded!
Relegation cost Plymouth a minimum of £400,000.

Southend fans have forgotten how to grin
Our points total remains remarkably thin
The new season coaches
are as welcome as cockroaches
and the manager stands alone, quietly rubbing his chin

There was once a man called Bond
Who was spineless.

(If he can't be bothered nor can I)

So farewell Kevin
Keiths mum says you are a manager
As she saw you coming out of Lidls
Wearing a nice shirt and tie

Bond was in wonderland
When we beat Sunderland
But now he has lost the plot
And we have lost the bloody lot.

The only riddle is....how in gods name is this muppet still at our football club.

Surely Ron has to be going straight from the airport to the training ground to sack this moron tomorrow....and Waddock.

Giving time to put Duncan in the hot seat for a gameless weekend, with Adam all lined up to take training Monday morning

Only one Adam Barrett!!

We need some passion, pride and positivity back into this football club.

I’ve gone for a more abstract experimental piece.

The wind blows
We’re not at one
The wind knows
Acid, birth, rain.

Can we make it?
Can we come together?
Acid, birth, rain.
The same.

Wild. Quiet evenings.
The bottom of the bottle.
Once more. Lack of who I am.

I’m at one.
Acid. Birth. Rain
The bottles, full of tea and wet, wet wet wet.
Then nothing. But everything

Thanks

I’ve gone for a more abstract experimental piece.

The wind blows
We’re not at one
The wind knows
Acid, birth, rain.

Can we make it?
Can we come together?
Acid, birth, rain.
The same.

Wild. Quiet evenings.
The bottom of the bottle.
Once more. Lack of who I am.

I’m at one.
Acid. Birth. Rain
The bottles, full of tea and wet, wet wet wet.
Then nothing. But everything

Thanks

That's deep bro.

Back