• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm losing faith in Kevin Bond. Are you?

I'm losing faith in Kevin Bond - Are you?

• Total voters
Today has got to be the day!
Yeah, but you know what it's like when you get back off holiday. You're knackered after driving back from the airport, you need a shower, there's no milk in the fridge, there are weeds on the drive... Can't see Ron getting onto this until next week.

Yeah, but you know what it's like when you get back off holiday. You're knackered after driving back from the airport, you need a shower, there's no milk in the fridge, there are weeds on the drive... Can't see Ron getting onto this until next week.
What sort of tinpot chairman drives himself back from the airport and then mingles with commoners in Tesco's milk aisle ?

I won't even dignify the weeds remark with a response.

As for the shower, I thought he had his own personal cleaner.

An aged football guru named Bond

Of clean sheets was inordinately fond

When told “use Reckitt’s Blue”

He replied, “Yes, will do”

But instead “wrecked the Blues”. We’ve been conned!

The assistants... What does really get my goat up is this...

on twitter and other new media feeds the players are all 'gutted' by the way its going and stuff like 'we go again' we will bounce back through this' 'we are determined' all just generic lip service that maybe the younger fans hang on to and idolised. Yet Philips has confirmed with a touch of sarcasm that there are not many player training today... I dont dislike Kevin Bond, although I hear the majority of players do, but I will not believe for one minute that this is all to do with him, the majority of that current squad have seen Brown. SCP and now bond out of a job, all whilst letting anyone who will listen how upset they are about the current plight, if I really really cared id be doing everything (in my working environment and life) to put it right

The assistants... What does really get my goat up is this...

on twitter and other new media feeds the players are all 'gutted' by the way its going and stuff like 'we go again' we will bounce back through this' 'we are determined' all just generic lip service that maybe the younger fans hang on to and idolised. Yet Philips has confirmed with a touch of sarcasm that there are not many player training today... I dont dislike Kevin Bond, although I hear the majority of players do, but I will not believe for one minute that this is all to do with him, the majority of that current squad have seen Brown. SCP and now bond out of a job, all whilst letting anyone who will listen how upset they are about the current plight, if I really really cared id be doing everything (in my working environment and life) to put it right
Absolutely bang on.

The entire squad should be there even if they have been told they aren't required today. Get some balls and try and ****ing improve !!! The shooting practice at Orient on Tuesday before the game was on the whole woeful for professionals.

71 pages of bollox and Bond is still here.

This is completely absurd....ridiculous....I fear for our club

Sack the moron now Ron!!!!!

Back