• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Immigration - Obviously Such a Good Thing for the UK

Migrant crime wave revealed: Foreign arrests have almost doubled in just THREE years

In January 2008, Mike Fuller, then chief constable of Kent, warned that his force was struggling with an ‘immigrant crimewave’. He said surges in migrant numbers had contributed to sharp increases in violent crime.

An Association of Chief Police Officers spokesman said: ‘The growing number of new communities has certainly brought greater complexity to the pattern of crime and have contributed to already stretched resources.’

No doubt the pantywaist left-wing know-nothings on this board will respond to this article's source rather than its content and just dismiss it, but you have to try.......

Can't the Mail give it a rest?

Some of us are trying to enjoy the build up to the Royal Wedding.

Migrant crime wave revealed: Foreign arrests have almost doubled in just THREE years

In January 2008, Mike Fuller, then chief constable of Kent, warned that his force was struggling with an ‘immigrant crimewave’. He said surges in migrant numbers had contributed to sharp increases in violent crime.

An Association of Chief Police Officers spokesman said: ‘The growing number of new communities has certainly brought greater complexity to the pattern of crime and have contributed to already stretched resources.’

No doubt the pantywaist left-wing know-nothings on this board will respond to this article's source rather than its content and just dismiss it, but you have to try.......

The figures speak for themselves. No surprise to anyone who watches Crimewatch!

Karl, I need to introduce you to someone special who can discuss at length the "new communities" which find themselves behind bars! And also how many representatives of the "new communities" are convicted of sexual offences because they have so little regard for the female of the species.

I'm with Chris Packham on this humanity as a species is over populated , ignore national boarders or identity we don;t need any more people . Stop breeding please hairless apes . Looking at immigration is a red herring .

I'm with Chris Packham on this humanity as a species is over populated , ignore national boarders or identity we don;t need any more people . Stop breeding please hairless apes . Looking at immigration is a red herring .
Osy! I never knew you had such a downer on Gareth Bale!

I always go to some camp halfwit from 'The Really Wild Show' for the analysis that matters. Didn't Terry Nutkins or Michaela Strachan have anything to offer on this hot topic? Immigration is far from a red herring, because white Europeans are not breeding at a rate that would even sustain the current population (ie two children per couple). Britain's headlong hurtling towards a population of 70m+ is being caused almost entirely by largely uncontrolled immigration, a tide that the government is powerless to stop because of their worship of the EU.

I always go to some camp halfwit from 'The Really Wild Show' for the analysis that matters. Didn't Terry Nutkins or Michaela Strachan have anything to offer on this hot topic? Immigration is far from a red herring, because white Europeans are not breeding at a rate that would even sustain the current population (ie two children per couple). Britain's headlong hurtling towards a population of 70m+ is being caused almost entirely by largely uncontrolled immigration, a tide that the government is powerless to stop because of their worship of the EU.[/QUOTE]

Other EU states (eg Germany and France)refused to allow immigrants from the new European accession countries like Poland,Rumania,The Baltic states etc until they were full members.The UK chose not to do this.
Immigrants from these states are of course caucasian, on the whole.

Last edited:
I always go to some camp halfwit from 'The Really Wild Show' for the analysis that matters. Didn't Terry Nutkins or Michaela Strachan have anything to offer on this hot topic? Immigration is far from a red herring, because white Europeans are not breeding at a rate that would even sustain the current population (ie two children per couple). Britain's headlong hurtling towards a population of 70m+ is being caused almost entirely by largely uncontrolled immigration, a tide that the government is powerless to stop because of their worship of the EU.[/QUOTE]

Other EU states (eg Germany and France)refused to allow immigrants from the new European access countries like Poland,Rumania,The Baltic states etc until they were full members.The UK chose not to do this.
Immigrants from these staes are of course caucasian on the whole.

That isn't quite true, the previous government as ever were deceitful on the numbers they said would come here, IIRC a figure of something like 15000 from Poland was mooted, in reality and adding all the former Eastern Bloc states a figure 100 times that may be more realistic.

That isn't quite true, the previous government as ever were deceitful on the numbers they said would come here, IIRC a figure of something like 15000 from Poland was mooted, in reality and adding all the former Eastern Bloc states a figure 100 times that may be more realistic.

Yes.But those were projections.Once you allow free rather than controlled access there's no realistic way of knowing how many people would take advantage of it until they'd actually arrived in the UK.

Last edited:
Yes.But those were projections.Once you allow free rather than controlled access there's no realistic way of knowing how many people would take advantage of it until they'd actually arrived in the UK.

Despite what some people on the zone might think ,I'm not an apologist for the last (or indeed)any Labour Government.Indeed, I think they got this one very badly wrong.However, this decision was made at a time when the economy was expanding (not contracting like now) and crucially, before the banking crisis.It was clearly felt that a cheap pool of immigrant labour would be an invaluable economic resource.
The crisis of course changed the economic landscape completely.Once the stable door has been opened though...
Other, more prudent European nations, must be congratulating themselves on their perspicacity,however.

Last edited:
Despite what some people on the zone might think ,I'm not an apologist for the last (or indeed)any Labour Government.Indeed, I think they got this one very badly wrong.However, this decision was made at a time when the economy was expanding (not conracting like now) and crucially, before the banking crisis.It was clearly felt that a cheap pool of immigrant labour would be an invaluable economic resource.
The crisis of course changed the economic landscape completely.Once the stable door has been opened though...
Other, more prudent European nations, must be congratulating themselves on their perspicacity,however.

Well at least we can thank the Spanish for letting any old idiot in.

My Nan told me that when she was young only white people committed crimes.

We are losing our national identity.

I always go to some camp halfwit from 'The Really Wild Show' for the analysis that matters. Didn't Terry Nutkins or Michaela Strachan have anything to offer on this hot topic? Immigration is far from a red herring, because white Europeans are not breeding at a rate that would even sustain the current population (ie two children per couple). Britain's headlong hurtling towards a population of 70m+ is being caused almost entirely by largely uncontrolled immigration, a tide that the government is powerless to stop because of their worship of the EU.

Yes because the man knows nothing on mammalia birth rates , impacts on environments or resource usage... oh wait yes he does .

I wasn't aware we were seeing an 'immigrant crimewave' nationally, maybe it's just Kent (the multicultural melting pot that it is) that's doing it wrong...

Back