• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Immigration

superblue24

Director
Wasn't sure whether to post this in the general or in politics, but this is an incredibly interesting watch.

[video=youtube;LPjzfGChGlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE[/video]

It's more geared towards the US obviously, but there are several relevant points he makes about immigration that apply to the UK not to mention his final point about helping these people where they are.

My mum remembers a big campaign at the school to donate money to help put an end to the 'starving babies of Africa'....That was in the 1930's

My mum remembers a big campaign at the school to donate money to help put an end to the 'starving babies of Africa'....That was in the 1930's

Feed the world was thirty year's ago,what happened!

Feed the world was thirty year's ago,what happened!

True...We have even more to feed with the same problems. Still on a positive note we there must be plenty of young hungry forwards we could sign.

This is a song for all the racists on this thread.Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/zAWn4FO1MOw

As the Lyrics to the song go like this;

Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of Red Indian boy

Curly Latin kinkies
Mixed with yellow Chinkees
If you lump it all together
Well, you got a recipe for a get along scene
Oh, what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough to take the world and all it’s got
And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee colored people by the score

I can only guess you were being ironic!

As the Lyrics to the song go like this;

Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of Red Indian boy

Curly Latin kinkies
Mixed with yellow Chinkees
If you lump it all together
Well, you got a recipe for a get along scene
Oh, what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough to take the world and all it’s got
And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee colored people by the score

I can only guess you were being ironic!

What's really funny is that certain radio stations and DJ's would not play this song because its errr......racist

Alan Partridge sings this. I'm a bit lost as to why it's on here and what the comments that followed are about but feel the need to say its sung on 'I'm Alan Partridge'

in a thread about Immigration where no racist comments were made our favourite half wit from Spain managed to introduce it, purely with the intention of feeding his left wing ego by believing anyone who wishes to discuss the subject is of course a racist.

Sadly the song he decided was apt for a thread on immigration included racist overtones in its lyrics.

I genuinely marvel at times with his extensive education how he achieves absolute stupidity with such consummate ease.

Back