• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Imploding double glazing

shallowshrimper

Coach⭐
Before you ask no old shallow hasnt had one too many for his own good this has now happened to me TWICE in the last week once when me and wifey were both out and both times in the bathroom. Last night at 2am went to the bathroom and window made loud bang and there was glass everywhere.

There sems to be accounts of this happening to other people just wondered if anyone else on here had come accross it?

Many thanks MK
thumbs%20up%20new%20aug%202010.gif

That happened in our old house, check how long ago your double glazing was put in as you should be covered by its warranty

That happened in our old house, check how long ago your double glazing was put in as you should be covered by its warranty

We have been here 14 years and double glazing was already installed. Seems I phoned them at the time to see if anything could be done under warranty about a window that was misting up a bit and they told me guarantee only applied to original hoseholder not any one taking it over. Quite honestly I think its a cheapy installation but I must admit that had my old heart pounding last night!

Back