• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

blue79

Banned
Important we pick up at least 4 points in the Rotherham And Gillingham Games.

With our match going ahead, postponements tomorrow and us back in action on Monday we'll have played 3 games more than the rest.

Vital we don't slip up and arrest the mini slide.

Important we pick up at least 4 points in the Rotherham And Gillingham Games.

With our match going ahead, postponements tomorrow and us back in action on Monday we'll have played 3 games more than the rest.

Vital we don't slip up and arrest the mini slide.
6 points is what we need.

I'd be HUGELY surprised if we managed as many as 1 point out of the six available

IMHO we are struggling to reach the play offs now

not****inghappy.com

Id have been happy with a draw at Gillingham, if we had beat Rotherham tonight, but as we phucked that up a win is a must but we wont get it.

Confidence is shot to pieces, PS is losing the plot tactically, the wheels have well & truly fallen off.

I'd be HUGELY surprised if we managed as many as 1 point out of the six available

IMHO we are struggling to reach the play offs now

not****inghappy.com

I said this before tonight's game that if we lost we would be lucky to make the play offs

We seem to have a habit of going on a losing spiral when we have our confidence knocked.

Who should play Monday? I'd play Morris (not at fault for goals) Sean C, Barks with Phillips or Balders, Grantie at LB; midfield of JPK, Tims, Martin. Hall and Bomber up front with the 11th player being Bilel covering back, midfield and up front. Any views?

Morris
Clohessy Phillips Baldwin Prosser
Hall Kalala Timlin Martin
Harris Mohsni

or

Morris
Clohessy Baldwin Mohsni Prosser
Hall Kalala Timlin Martin
Harris Sampson

Subs: Grant Barker Benyon Ferdinand Sampson / Dickinson

I dont really want to put Kalala or Grant in CM, but with the lack of other options I suppose one of them has to play, 4-3-3 away isnt a good idea.

Is Sawyer fit or still injured?

Back