• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

731459-smacking.jpg

Beggars belief people who probably live in our town would do this to their own town's football club. And because of their ages, they'll remain anonymous even if they get done. I can think of a few of our more lively fans who wouldn't mind popping round for a quiet word.

I highly doubt that additional security measures have been put in place...

Beggars belief people who probably live in our town would do this to their own town's football club. And because of their ages, they'll remain anonymous even if they get done. I can think of a few of our more lively fans who wouldn't mind popping round for a quiet word.

School Holidays...

Personally thought that it was bad PR from the club to call these idiot's fans - the statement almost read as though the blame should lie with us folk who will be attending tomorrow. "We are deeply disappointed that Southend fans or residents appear willing to behave towards the town's Club in such a manner ".

Yes, it is a stupid crime but feel the wording could have been better.

"some Southend fans or residents appear willing to behave towards the town's Club in such a manner especially regarding the playing surface at such an important time in the season".

by adding the word some I feel less pointed at. Definitely wasn't me as I am neither a juvenile nor has my season ticket arrived - as promised by the club!

Personally thought that it was bad PR from the club to call these idiot's fans - the statement almost read as though the blame should lie with us folk who will be attending tomorrow. "We are deeply disappointed that Southend fans or residents appear willing to behave towards the town's Club in such a manner ".

Yes, it is a stupid crime but feel the wording could have been better.

My thoughts exactly!

Crime of the century. Hope they get the big guns in to investigate this. :sherlock:

Actually, come to think of it, I don't know what is more tragic, this or those poor seats at orient (r.i.p)

Back