• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

IMPORTANT - Fantasy Premier League

Pubey

Hi all,

There seem to be a lot of 'random' entrants into the league. My guess is that someone is mining league codes and people are joining lots of them.

So I've gone through the list of league players and have kicked out players who I don't think have any link at all to SZ/SUFC.

If I've booted you out, then please let me know and I'll let you re-enter.

In future, the code will be sent around by PM.

Cheers

jon

Taking a while to ban people, as it involves multiple pages and clicks for each person!

I hope to have it done by the end of the day.

Looking at the table today, I was a bit surprised at how many entrants we had - more than the Fantasy League at our head office!

PM me your name and I'll make sure you're added back in.

This applies to anyone who I might have ruthlessly culled!

Apparantly my email address isn't registered on the website :unsure:. Can someone check if I'm still in the league?

Had to sign up again, unless I just dreamt that I signed up in the first place ...... :facepalm:

It's a shame that everybody didn't just use their shrimperzone ID as their team name

It's a shame that everybody didn't just use their shrimperzone ID as their team name

Well this isn't the only league I'm in; like many others no doubt.

Anyhow, for those who care and even for those who don't, Alabama Hotpots are my team. 16th so far following a good week for Oscar and Ivanovic.

Well this isn't the only league I'm in; like many others no doubt.

Anyhow, for those who care and even for those who don't, Alabama Hotpots are my team. 16th so far following a good week for Oscar and Ivanovic.

a four point hit to get 11 out for the next game week?
ben-techie is looking fixture proof, im going to have to shoehorn him in at some point.

Back