• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Important news re: gills

GregStarz

Manager
ALL SOLD OUT !!

Just got through on the phones, and all sold out
sad.gif

for those going - have a wicked time and dont forget to crank up the noise!

COME ON U BLUES!!

Oh balls.
sad.gif

Thanks to the frigging ticket office phoneline cutting us off all day, I shall not be popping over the QE2 bridge.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Sep. 28 2005,19:38)]Oh balls.
sad.gif

Thanks to the frigging ticket office phoneline cutting us off all day, I shall not be popping over the QE2 bridge.
Same here. Which means I'm going to visit my old Uni a day early instead. They can have my money instead.

There are, according to the Official Site, still "Corporate Hospitality" tickets available, which include

"Ticket, three course meal, programme and Champagne Reception" for £40 a throw. Tel Gillingham on: 01634 300000

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Sep. 28 2005,17:14)]So are they all sold out then?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
If that's the case, how many tickets are left?

biggrin.gif

I believe we have been given half the stand we are in behind the goal, with tempory netting half way across segregating. the stand holds around 3,000 supporters. Gillingham should give us the whole stand for this match

Surely some dullard at Gillingham can go...

Err they have sold out and there is demand at Southend and 2 days left. We have 5,000+ empty seats lets make some more available.

GENIUS !

EXACTLY !!

We could take another 1000 easy... Im gutted i can't go !!

Someone should mail SUFC or even GFC and tell them this, doesn't take a scientist to work this one out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alex @ Sep. 29 2005,09:43)]I believe we have been given half the stand we are in behind the goal, with tempory netting half way across segregating. the stand holds around 3,000 supporters. Gillingham should give us the whole stand for this match
They have sold season tickets to home supporters in the non-away part of that stand.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ Sep. 29 2005,10:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alex @ Sep. 29 2005,09:43)]I believe we have been given half the stand we are in behind the goal, with tempory netting half way across segregating. the stand holds around 3,000 supporters. Gillingham should give us the whole stand for this match
They have sold season tickets to home supporters in the non-away part of that stand.
silly selling season tickets there. afterall it is a tempory stand with no roof, who wants to sit in there when they could sit in the other 3 very nice stands. well its gillinghams loss, from this match alone another 1,000 away fans paying 17 quid makes 17,000 alot of money for a league 1 club to loose out on

Ahh stop moaning. Just go along anyway, dont wear colours and sit in the home seating areas. Like they are going to sell out the whole game. Thats what im doing, and so are alot of other people I know.

It's not the same though mate, especially when you turn up and notice large areas next to the sufc fans empty.

(better than nothing though i do agree with that)

Just a little silly on Gillingham's part.

Back