• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Important Poll - For all you people going tonight........

• Freshmint/Peppermint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spearmint

• Fruit

• Cool Breeze

• Total voters

Vange Shrimper

Mrs Rock God
As i was told on saturday by a certain member of the SZ community for being selfish and not doing my job properly by supplying one flavour of chewing gums and sweets during the game, just because he doesnt like the ones i buy, i thought i'd find out what ones you lot like so i know which ones to buy for tonight games to get you through the game
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Dec. 09 2003,13:32)]<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I used to like the cinnamon ones...</span>
Weirdo..........
tounge.gif

Personally i like the Cool Breeze ones or the Spearmint ones.

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I&#39;m off work with the &#39;flu - so you should have had some air waves up there....</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Dec. 09 2003,13:39)]<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I&#39;m off work with the &#39;flu - so you should have had some air waves up there....</span>
f**king hell - you mean i&#39;m sitting with you and Hils and you both got the Flu? Nice&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Dec. 09 2003,13:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Dec. 09 2003,13:51)]I've still got mine. So who wants to sit next to me?

tounge.gif
You can come and sit with me, Steve and Durera -  Steve'll love that
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
Yup, anyone who's got a cold come and sneeze on me, i'll be the one covered in green goo in the South Stand Upper.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Dec. 09 2003,13:32)]<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I used to like the cinnamon ones...</span>
I used to like the Cinnamon Dentyne ones as well.

Back