• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
With a little bit of time of time on my hands and the season drawing to an end...I would just like to say what a fantastic job DODTS has done in running The Zone Prediction League. He has gone from strength to strength since I "advised him" it was his job in future :winking:

He has our up most respect for the time and effort he puts in for all that play it.

Well done Peter and I will let you buy me a beer at some time for my nous (bit of PB there) and your undoubted forte for it.

Thank you Sir.

Big well done to Pete for overseeing this have thoroughly enjoyed predicting, although not always well:winking:

Christ I had a feeling of dread when I see the thread title that something had happened!!

I had the same thought as you.
Anyway , top job once again.
Sometimes the only bright thing during the dark days of the 0-0 draws at home !

Yea well played Pete! Great system you've got going and hats off to the amount of hours you must put in on a weekly basis!

Really enjoy the prediction league, your reminders have saved me losing out on many points as well! Great job and thanks

Really enjoy doing the prediction league, give some of us exiled Shrimpers a little involvement.

Many thanks for your time time and effort Peter. :happy:

Echo all the compliments for a great system, and many thanks for the hard work in maintaining it.

Filing my carefully thought-through (and invariably incorrect) predictions is now a part of my pre-match preparations. I have discovered that my predicting performance mirrors the club I support: I tend to yo-yo between divisions and my ambitions to sustain a place in the top division have been proven to be deluded. And successes are rare, but when they happen they are a source of great joy. And my house is a bit tired and I am looking to move, although I am holding out for 4 sides and a reasonably sturdy roof.

Love the prediction league. Pete does an amazing job. Cant believe Ive gone from champions to near releagtion to the basement.

Many thanks Cricko and everyone, I'm overwhelmed by the praise. I enjoy every minute of it and love the little fantasy prediction world we have created. I'm surprised I don't make more errors on the scoring and tables than I do.

Hopefully everyone enjoys it and I also feel it passes off without any problems or friction and everybody takes it in good spirit even when the predictions don't go their way. Surely Shrimperzones Prediction League must be the envy of many clubs?

All our welcome and there will be a Play-off Prediction League (even if we are automatically promoted) when the fixtures are known, if any new members fancy having a go.

Pete

Echo everyone's thoughts. Thanks for all the good work, long may it continue. The only thing that gets up my nose is when people come on here saying it's a bit of none serious fun. A bit of fun, yes............but non serious?......WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? YOU BET YOUR LIFE IT ISN'T!!!! :smile::winking:

I love it!

Taking my time to look up previous results, form tables and other stats then laugh to myself when I get the standard & average 6 points! How I've managed to get to the cup final and be in with a chance of automatic promotion this time around has been rather perplexed.

I love it and I'm not in line for promotion and still in division 3, doh!

Thank you Pete, your efforts are much appreciated - although I seem to get worse (if that's possible) each time :'(
I am in danger of being relegated to a PL galaxy far away at the moment ......
Thank you for all your reminders too! x

Back