• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In the red corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
As there seems to be a little ill feeling between True Blue and Bluetonic, I propose a Battle Royal to sort this all out. So this is what we do. You must nail your colours to the mast for either one or the other and can bring one warrior past or present to fight your corner as well. You can change your choice anytime but must sacrifice someone else's choice.

I am supporting Bluetonic and will be bringing......

rambo.jpg

Bring it on boys

captain_caveman.jpg

Im going for True blue, as he has a remakable resemlance To "captain caveman" Plus blutonic gave me neg rep, only I was to drunk to give him any back...I think!

Last edited:
I am going to support Bluetonic as i cannot supply a warrior to a person i have witnessed drinking malibu based drinks.

yoda-400x300.jpg
Malibu........truly shocking. Im going to replace the caveman with something a bit more nearer the mark then.
Del%20boy.jpg

Last edited:
You see, the point people are missing is this...

TrueBlue = TBlue / BlueT = BlueTonic

No one, I tell you, NO ONE has ever seen the two of them in the same room.
TBlue likes Steak Meals. BlueT hates Vegetarians.
Both are controversial. Both have been banned.

I put it to my fellow zoners that TBlue and BlueT are twins separated at birth.

(Not sure where Stereoscene fits into all this though...)

;)

I am with TrueBlue and I bring with me the ultimate fighting machine:
Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_001.jpg

I'm supporting TrueBlue, and so am bringing along this slightly homo warrior...

commando666.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back