• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

******* in the toilets at work.

Bazza the dog

First XI
Come on who has done it?.

I will NEVER forget the day CS Cockles was heard by myself and a fella called Webby pulling himself to bits in one of the lavs back in the days of Site Recruitment Services Limited. The filthy urchin even came out with a bit of tissue hanging out of his pocket which reduced us to fits of laughter and a very embassared Cockroach.

Those where the days son!.

Hell yea loads of times with some personal favs being in the far post bar,mcdonalds,train loo in holland,also had sex with a real woman in the loos at warrior square,garrons sport centre,far post bar,kids ball pool at kids kingdom,good days good days.

Never ever in the toilet, maybe on my old mangers desk and even in his coffee, but never in the toilet

A certain SZFC keeper spent a great deal of time in the changing room after a game once. We had great fun watching from the bar at Garons as he came out with his missus!

A certain SZFC keeper spent a great deal of time in the changing room after a game once. We had great fun watching from the bar at Garons as he came out with his missus!

i was quite surprised when Toddy didnt name his child 'Garon'

Guilty as charged, albeit only once.

A mate of mine, when working in a warehouse one summer, tugged himself off six times in one working day; some sort of record surely?

I quite like the description "Monkey Fag Break", although am not sure where that particular turn of phrase has come from.

Hasn't everyone?

I quite like the description "Monkey Fag Break", although am not sure where that particular turn of phrase has come from.

Hasn't everyone?

Maybe just maybe it was coined by you yourself and you.Either way ive never heard of it before but im liking it a lot,less risk of cancer you see.

Cut a long story short - ****ed in toilets somebody after slipped over in it broke ankle

Think the lesson here is always put a slippery when wet sign out after pleasuring yerself in the toilet.

Afternoon Chaps!

I've had a few knuckle shuffles in my time, but these days, if I'm busy, I'll just knock one out at my desk. I have plenty of screenwipes, so it's all good.

Kind Regards

Hell yea loads of times with some personal favs being in the far post bar,mcdonalds,train loo in holland,also had sex with a real woman in the loos at warrior square,garrons sport centre,far post bar,kids ball pool at kids kingdom,good days good days.

"A real woman", bloody hell you are a dare devil!!!

Last edited:
I had to produce a sperm sample up at Bas Hospital once.

The nice lady at the desk passed a pot over the counter and i waited to be told where to go. Only, she never said a word:stunned:
So i says to her (with half a dozen impatient patients behind in the queue)..
"er, is there a room to go in luv?"
I got a blank expression to that one:nope:
So i stepped out of the queue clutching my sample pot and waltzed over to the missus and shook my head and said, look luv..-i'm gonna have to go somewhere and fill this thing with white gravy! She said why don't you go in the toilets?

Muttering expletives off i trotted to the picture of a bloke on the door, walked in and slumped in a cubicle, firmly bolting the door. Ferkin' 'eck i thought, i can't believe i'm doing this!

I dunno who was concentrating harder, me or the bloke in the next cubicle taking a dump:puke

"monkey fag break" has been the term used in my office for the past couple of years but no one knows the origin or reasoning, and in answer to your question, yes, yes and in 5mins time, yes again!!

a couple of 3year ago i was interviewing a proper sort and after a while I thought fek this i gonna have to go and role one off the wrist over you so I made my excusses about checking references and came back 5 minutes later feeling a little more profesional than I did previously

honestly I cant remeber a job were rolling one off hasnt been as natural as going for a dump I always used to have a little shuffle over barry the dogs mum before I left for home most fridays

Must confess have done it ...This is going to sound well rough but in my teenage years working in an old people's home.

Would like to add it wasnt over / whilst thinking of any of the residents. Basically I was kitchen hand and general cleaner. I would normally work either nights or Sundays etc.

The work I had to do usually took about 15 mins and I was on shift for six hours sometimes. What else was I going to do.....

Back