• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Inception

Pubey

Have to admit this film has snuck up on me, but man I'm well excited about seeing it tomorrow.

87% on Rotten Tomatoes

Trailers:

Chris Nolan (Dark Knight, Memento, The Prestige) is rapidly becoming a must see director, and he hasn't made a film that's even remotely average. All star cast and a really intriguing concept... I can't wait!

HYPE HYPE HYPE!

First film for an age I've wanted to go and see. Been a bit of a ***** year for films so far IMHO.

First film for an age I've wanted to go and see. Been a bit of a ***** year for films so far IMHO.

agreed, not seen many great films this year (The Road and Four Lions were great). Really excited about this. Toy Story 3 is supposed to be fantastic too.

How To Train Your Dragon and Iron Man 2 are the only ones I've seen in the cinema. The former was brilliant, even in 3D (which was pretty good actually). The latter wasn't as good or as good as the first but wasn't bad.

Seeing Inception next week for my birthday - small test coming....

Spoiler:  
do we have a spoiler tag system?

Apparently not. Bugger. CREEKSON!

absolutely fantastic. not a let down in the slightest. Go and see this film!!!!

9/10

Yeah, can't wait. Kermode raved about it and said that if it got blockbuster ticket sales it might make the movie industry realise that it doesn't have to sell out with vapid plots, tired ideas and endless sequels to make money. Amen to that!

A friend went to see it yesterday. The queue was so long that by the time they got into the screening room, the film had started (which, considering the insistence on about 30 minutes of ads before hand is a pretty big achievement).

Can I please say - NO SPOILERS!

A friend went to see it yesterday. The queue was so long that by the time they got into the screening room, the film had started (which, considering the insistence on about 30 minutes of ads before hand is a pretty big achievement).

Can I please say - NO SPOILERS!

Interweb booking mate! Sod them queues :)

Yeah, can't wait. Kermode raved about it and said that if it got blockbuster ticket sales it might make the movie industry realise that it doesn't have to sell out with vapid plots, tired ideas and endless sequels to make money. Amen to that!

That's incredibly true... The rumour was that Inception was bumped to a mid-year release because the producers didn't think it would be that successful against some of the so-called "box office" releases, and it was mentioned on Kermode's slot the other week about the films Will Smith is currently involved in; Bad Boys 3, iRobot 2, Hancock 2, Men in Black 3, Independence Day 2 + 3.

It's about time that some new, inovative cinema was released and I can't wait to see this.

absolutely fantastic. not a let down in the slightest. Go and see this film!!!!

9/10

Second this, just go with the right mind. I heard it described as a film for those with an intelectual mind and I can see why it has been described as this.

its not bad..

the trailer for night and day , cruise and diaz, mark that down as possibly the crappest film ever made ever..
karate kid looks like a bucket of **** as well unless your 7

Back