• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

India v Sri Lanka

flip me, now there's some highlights i'd like to watch!

India had to win in 40 overs to overtake SL in the hunt for a final spot so had to start on the front foot, this combined with SL thinking they only had to restrict India rather than try to beat them meant their outlook was all wrong

Oh I love the remote iPhone app to set up the Sky Box! 8pm would clash with Friday Night Lights!

On Virgin you can tape 2 channels whilst watching a 3rd

handy till you realise you've 14 seconds recording time left in the memory :thump:

On Virgin you can tape 2 channels whilst watching a 3rd

handy till you realise you've 14 seconds recording time left in the memory :thump:

Yeah the problem is that I only have a small fraction of our Sky box... I'm sure the missus will have something (Emmerdale Gypsies losing Weight) recording!

Yeah the problem is that I only have a small fraction of our Sky box... I'm sure the missus will have something (Emmerdale Gypsies losing Weight) recording!

The current terminology of choice Sir Pubes is "Grow a Pair" :raspberry:

Back