• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Information Regarding Supporters Returning To Roots Hall

Yes it will be, not sure if it stops being free for ST holders though. I heard somewhere that if a team can get all their ST holders in, then the free service for them would stop and it would be chargabkle at £10 per game.

Not sure if that’s correct just what i heard, also not sure of a ST holder doesnt want to go then if they get an alloweance.
I would imagine that ST holders that don't want to go will just have to pay £10 to watch on ifollow. The logistics of sending out tickets to ST holders that do want to go and allowing those that don't continued free access to ifollow will be way too complex for the ticket office. Just my take on the position

I've received an email from the club....I was a STH last season, not this....may pick up a half one ...if capacity is allowed to increase (slowly I'm guessing).

Maybe we see a few hundred returns from season ticket holders still not wanting to attend due to shielding ?

I fancy going to the Tuesday night home game

As someone who hasn’t had a season ticket for years I accept it’ll be while til I’m allowed back. Not sure if I’m grateful for that or not! Hopefully not long til we’re back in numbers.
Notice tonight that Wycombe are only allowing 1,000 back and AFC Wimbledon none at all (Erm, safety certificate issues)!

It’s absolutely brilliant to see fans back. Really is.

Is it confirmed that all season ticket holders will be attending? I don't know how the club will work that one out. We have a lot of older fans who are season ticket holder who won't be attending, which will leave seats for others.

It's a difficult one to manage.

I think it said ST holders not going will still get (free?) ifollow access. Wouldn’t be fair otherwise to those vulnerable.
I agree with you, but the wording i read made it sound like if they all season ticket holders can be accommodated then if they dont go that is their choice.

I was reading up on this as I have no lymph nodes in my face so am quite vulnerable to colds etc, and my doctor has said people do not need to shield is the advice now (unlike in march etc when we first went to lockdown) so I am not sure if they will, i have prepared to pay the £10

Is it confirmed that all season ticket holders will be attending? I don't know how the club will work that one out. We have a lot of older fans who are season ticket holder who won't be attending, which will leave seats for others.

It's a difficult one to manage.
When ST’s were bought they were done at social distancing levels so some rows not being used and seats in between it being used etc. So if you go with a family member then i guess they cannot sell that ticket if one doesnt go as they other one could. It would also rely on ST holders saying they are not going, but then say they charge their mind

When ST’s were bought they were done at social distancing levels so some rows not being used and seats in between it being used etc. So if you go with a family member then i guess they cannot sell that ticket if one doesnt go as they other one could. It would also rely on ST holders saying they are not going, but then say they charge their mind
That was my understanding as well.
When we renewed ours we could have our regular seats however, they accommodated us by keeping us in our “bubble” and had our seats allocated.
I am assuming we will be keeping these allocated seats.
My problem would be if my son wanted to come and was lucky enough to get a ticket then he would be able to sit with us as we are already allocated and he would have to sit elsewhere

I have a season ticket and I'd love to go back but I would have to travel up from London on 2 separate trains or a tube train and then a train or possibly even 3 trains depending on what combination of services are actually running on the day. And the services are very limited at the moment. So I'm pretty sure I'm not going to because that just doesn't feel safe in the current circumstances. Which breaks my heart a bit.

It would be good if there was some arrangement so we could let SUFC know we'll be staying away for now and they can open my seat up for someone local.

I agree with you, but the wording i read made it sound like if they all season ticket holders can be accommodated then if they dont go that is their choice.

I was reading up on this as I have no lymph nodes in my face so am quite vulnerable to colds etc, and my doctor has said people do not need to shield is the advice now (unlike in march etc when we first went to lockdown) so I am not sure if they will, i have prepared to pay the £10

I’ve messaged the ticket office seeking clarification.

Back