• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Information Regarding Supporters Returning To Roots Hall

That was my understanding as well.
When we renewed ours we could have our regular seats however, they accommodated us by keeping us in our “bubble” and had our seats allocated.
I am assuming we will be keeping these allocated seats.
My problem would be if my son wanted to come and was lucky enough to get a ticket then he would be able to sit with us as we are already allocated and he would have to sit elsewhere
That is the most likely outcome for your son as the spacing needs to be maintain3d and if they put him next to you they would have to move everyone else on the row potentially

£25!!!! ..... shameful!

Now we have to pay for your mistakes Ron Martin!!!!!!! In a climate where £ is tight for a lot of our supporters and you offer that!!

An absolute disgrace for rock bottom league two football and the consideration for peoples lifes due to these unfortunate health circumstances.

Its taking advantage and knowing that people will pay this no matter what!!! Even though our £ will not be reinvested properly and will just pay for c#ck up's and pay off's

£25 seems a lot to ask..

Have they tweeted this statement out? They should if they haven't.

10 days...
Laughable......crap we are serving up, tenner at the most, be lucky to get 2000 even with season ticket holders.

Thats much better news to think that 2000 Shrimpers can get in there cheering I hope our boys to the rooftops. Also a much needed although tiny income boost if 280 tickets remain to be sold £5k?? to ground maintenence or cost of getting stadium ready? Plus buy lots of burgers and programmes and a visit to the shop maintaining the walkway, mask, non chanting, space approach
Income boost, gotta be deluded to pay 25 quid to watch that crap.

£25.... also the absolute pit of our club that is the ticket office premium number continues, absolutely no reason other than to fleece more pennies.

If there are season ticket holders that are shielding etc and the club doesn’t let them return their tickets I am happy to take one off your hands and cover the cost or make a donation to the trust, if that is allowed of course. I suspect with the covid restrictions this is probably a no.

I think it said ST holders not going will still get (free?) ifollow access. Wouldn’t be fair otherwise to those vulnerable.

If they are sending paper tickets out to all ST holders, how are they going to know which ones are attending the game and which ones are watching from home?

The only way I can see it working is for all ST holders to still have free access to home games via iPlayer

If they are sending paper tickets out to all ST holders, how are they going to know which ones are attending the game and which ones are watching from home?

The only way I can see it working is for all ST holders to still have free access to home games via iPlayer
That is sensible, but it was stated that once a club can hold its `st holders the free access would stop, i hope that isnt the case

Let’s hope then those who are unable to get a ticket can still get access via IFollow

Reactions: Jcd
They will. Until fans can return in full, I believe they will continue iFollow
Yes i follow carries on till all fans can attend, the Immediate issue is wether It continues for season ticket holders who do not wish to attend even if the ground can safely hold all ST holders

I sincerely hope that supporters have the option to attend the ground or not.The way I read it you will have that option.Some supporters dont have an option due to where they live being tier 3 and some dont wish to attend for medical reasons.Personally will be pretty p.off if they stopped it.

I sincerely hope that supporters have the option to attend the ground or not.The way I read it you will have that option.Some supporters dont have an option due to where they live being tier 3 and some dont wish to attend for medical reasons.Personally will be pretty p.off if they stopped it.
Agree, this one though isnt on the club its an EFL / iFollow decision i believe.

Part of the issue is now I do not believe the health authorities are saying people need to shield so they may make an assumption that if your an ST holder You can attend.

All a pile of you know what really.

Agree, this one though isnt on the club its an EFL / iFollow decision i believe.

Part of the issue is now I do not believe the health authorities are saying people need to shield so they may make an assumption that if your an ST holder You can attend.

All a pile of you know what really.

Given that these supporters have already missed 7 matches (valued at £25 each) and received something valued at only £10 in return, I would have thought the least they could do is to leave them with this choice.

For those asking about iFollow access for ST's who can't or don't want to attend.

From the e-mail I've received:-

'If you’re unsure on whether you wish to return due to the Coronavirus pandemic, please be assured that the EFL iFollow service will still be made available to season card holders to watch the game from home.'

For those asking about iFollow access for ST's who can't or don't want to attend.

From the e-mail I've received:-

'If you’re unsure on whether you wish to return due to the Coronavirus pandemic, please be assured that the EFL iFollow service will still be made available to season card holders to watch the game from home.'

Doesn't say for free though.

Probably charge for the privilege

Thats much better news to think that 2000 Shrimpers can get in there cheering I hope our boys to the rooftops. Also a much needed although tiny income boost if 280 tickets remain to be sold £5k?? to ground maintenence or cost of getting stadium ready? Plus buy lots of burgers and programmes and a visit to the shop maintaining the walkway, mask, non chanting, space approach
Means absolutely nothing if we dont get a striker and can play!

Admission prices are pathetic.£25 and £18 over 60's.What further strokes does "Dodgy Ron"have in his locker ? The man should wear a mask !! The standard of football is the lowest of the low, never been this bad in the last sixty years !! By the way,Molesley out.

Given that these supporters have already missed 7 matches (valued at £25 each) and received something valued at only £10 in return, I would have thought the least they could do is to leave them with this choice.
You would have thought so, that’s my view too.

However, my views always seem the opposite to the EFL lol

Back