• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Was it only me who saw Ranger limping for the last five minutes and straight at the final whistle Ben Clarkson went straight to him to see if he was OK Ranger then hobbled over to shake the Refs Hand, Also Fortune Limped off after 15 Mins.

Timlin took a nasty wack also and was hobbling around for a bit.

I have not seen or heard anything about hopefully that is good news if not we will be struggling the next few weeks.

Sorry to put a downer on things.

I just have not seen anything written about these knocks any where or even mentioned in the reports on the game it was so obvious to see, so i hope i am wrong but do not be surprised if Ranger not fit SATURDAY.

Was it only me who saw Ranger limping for the last five minutes and straight at the final whistle Ben Clarkson went straight to him to see if he was OK Ranger then hobbled over to shake the Refs Hand, Also Fortune Limped off after 15 Mins.

Timlin took a nasty wack also and was hobbling around for a bit.

I have not seen or heard anything about hopefully that is good news if not we will be struggling the next few weeks.

Sorry to put a downer on things.

Sorry if this sounds flippant, but Ranger seems to finish every game limping or hobbling as he doesn't still seem to have adjusted to playing league football again. Doesn't seem to be anything long term but I reckon Ben and the physio team are nursing him through every game.

Looking forward to next season, a good uninterrupted preseason should banish these niggles.

I'm sure someone mentioned (Napster?) that Ranger was limping towards the end. Time for Mr Clarkson to get to work!

I saw it and mentioned it. Hobbling badly at the end of the game and got immediate physio support after. Surprised it hasn't been reported on but guess no news is good news. Feared more missed games ahead at the time particularly as Fortune also seemed to be limping when he came off.

Back