• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Injury Updates

Missing your match reports.

Don't you go now the free tickets have dried up?

I thought I told you I always paid for my home tickets £920 pounds for a season ticket. I also booked the whole Centre Circle bar twice last season 30 people and upgraded to the the Captains bar 3 or 4 times when people used my discount to book on Birthdays etc.

If you include the gallons of beer/wine drunk at these events, then I reckon I must have given the Club at least £ 7,000 (not all out of my pocket) worth of business.

I did get more away comps. So if you did see me giving 6 free tickets at places like MK dons to some of our most loyal fans Herman, Tom White, Lee Venus etc. That’s because I would prefer to rob MK and give to SUFC .......At my expense of course?

Last edited:
I thought I told you I always paid for my home tickets £920 pounds for a season ticket. I also booked the whole Centre Circle bar twice last season 30 people and upgraded to the the Captains bar 3 or 4 times when people used my discount to book on Birthdays etc.

If you include the gallons of beer/wine drunk at these events, then I reckon I must have given the Club at least £ 7,000 (not all out of my pocket) worth of business.

I did get more away comps. So if you did see me giving 6 free tickets at places like MK dons to some of our most loyal fans Herman, Tom White, Lee Venus etc. That’s because I would prefer to rob MK and give to SUFC .......At my expense of course?

Lee Venus??? that's a blast from the past!!!

Fair enough.

What about the match reports then?

Fair enough.

What about the match reports then?

if I’m honest I found if anyone has got off to a bad start to the season it’s the posters on the zone.

Can’t be asked to explain why a keeper pushing out a ball 25yds with six defenders in front of him is actually a good save (Brentford’s 4th ) or the fact that he even saved the other one he was blamed for ( watch Coker not marking then asleep for the rebound)

Likewise if you can’t see the advantages Of Hopper over MAF....I give up.

No you don’t start your loanee over Cox because the only thing he did that night was that great goal.

Let’s be glad CP never panicked because if you have 25 shots at home and 17 away then Goals will come.

Any way what really counts is defence and after conceding 7 at home in 2 games it was great to have a clean sheet.

if I’m honest I found if anyone has got off to a bad start to the season it’s the posters on the zone.

Can’t be asked to explain why a keeper pushing out a ball 25yds with six defenders in front of him is actually a good save (Brentford’s 4th ) or the fact that he even saved the other one he was blamed for ( watch Coker not marking then asleep for the rebound)

Likewise if you can’t see the advantages Of Hopper over MAF....I give up.

No you don’t start your loanee over Cox because the only thing he did that night was that great goal.

Let’s be glad CP never panicked because if you have 25 shots at home and 17 away then Goals will come.

Any way what really counts is defence and after conceding 7 at home in 2 games it was great to have a clean sheet.

Right then.

Sorry I asked.

In answer to mrfurok

I was hoping after the usual, why didn’t we sign that bloke from the Southend Sunday league summer nonsense, had finished. We would move on. Maybe it’s just some of my more favourite posters are no longer on here. So there seems less sensible discussion.

Hopefully Barratt will return, when ready, and push on for whatever is left of his season. He looks a prospect to me and, with our lack of cover on the wing, the injury is a great pity.

The fact we've just said "long term" and not put any timescale on it really makes me think this could be his season done already as the only other person getting that sort of treatment is Kiernan

Such a shame for the lad as he looks like he has potential to be a player. A winger who actually takes his man on and delivers

I only saw him in the Leeds game but he looked a real prospect to me. I obviously hope he gets back fit ASAP and that this is a chance that someone else comes in and takes

Chris Phillips‏Verified account @CJPhillips1982

Sam Barratt will find out more about his injury today but Blues fear his season is over.

Chris Phillips‏Verified account @CJPhillips1982

Sam Barratt will find out more about his injury today but Blues fear his season is over.

Oh bollocks. This kind of ****ing luck is exactly what can **** up a season completely - just look at the impact last season when Coker was put out of action by those ****s up the A12. Thanks for ****ing on my chips Chris.

P.s. where is that swear box again? I may run out of pound coins...

Bo****ks , looked to be a good player that would've provided some competition on the wings

Got to feel sorry for the lad, finally gets his break in the league and then this happens. Desperately unlucky.

All the best in your recovery Sam.

Back