• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He bottled someone. Send back to Palace, I don't care how good he may be on the pitch but I will never condone or accept actions like bottling someone

He bottled someone. Send back to Palace, I don't care how good he may be on the pitch but I will never condone or accept actions like bottling someone

Is it worse than Ryan Hall volleying someone in the head when already unconscious?

I'm not condoning either mans actions

"He was ordered to carry out 240 hours of unpaid work"

Well he's come to the right club, then! :winking:

How ironic that the incident took place in South East London and his first match could be against a club from South East London with a reputation!

So to everyone that has replied to my original post, had he bottled one of your family members, would you happily have him here? Ryan Hall was bang out of order too and had he been sacked, I wouldn't have complained.
Any crime is not to be condoned, but one that causes physical harm on another person is unforgiveable

He has no future at our. club as far as I am concerned. What type of message ars we sending out playing/employing such a player who the mentality such as that to our supporters especially our younger ones.

Seriously have we really got that desperate and sunk so low??

Should immediately be sent back to Cystal Palace...

Where do the courts get these compensation figures from.

"Sorry to hear you've been bottled over the head. Here's £300.00 compensation"

He has no future at our. club as far as I am concerned. What type of message ars we sending out playing/employing such a player who the mentality such as that to our supporters especially our younger ones.

Seriously have we really got that desperate and sunk so low??

Should immediately be sent back to Cystal Palace...

I'm kind of in agreement with this.

If we can ban Mark Coshever for life for being hot headed, but basically calming down a troublesome situation where our own staff were being attacked, we can't really allow a convicted assault criminal to enter the field of play for us, can we?

I would still love to know why he was signed in the 1st place. Were Southend not informed off the pending court case if we were then it has to be the most stupid signing ever.

So to everyone that has replied to my original post, had he bottled one of your family members, would you happily have him here? Ryan Hall was bang out of order too and had he been sacked, I wouldn't have complained.
Any crime is not to be condoned, but one that causes physical harm on another person is unforgiveable

I can't decide which logical fallacy this comes under? Maybe ad hominem.

I'm fairly sure I'd be sacked if I'd have bottled someone if I was down the pub. Funny how there is different rules for people who kick around a ball for a living.

Back