• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He's spent more time in France than Southend since he's been contracted to us! Very unprofessional way to get an exit from the club in my opinion

He's spent more time in France than Southend since he's been contracted to us! Very unprofessional way to get an exit from the club in my opinion

I think this is a case of how he is being managed. If his family are in france, and the mangement dont want him around the club then it is wise he stays there until he is moved on.

I hope we are not playing the tool at this stage

I suspect we are, if he has been told to keep away from the club then this would not be classed as misconduct or breach of contract therefore we still have to pay his wages.

I was one of no doubt many who was willing to give him a second, second chance after his "hissy fits" and "handbags at dawn" scenerios last season...but after his very unprofessional and disrespectful attitude towards SUFC and the suppoerters that once admired him, I for one have lost all respect for him now and hope we get the best price and we can move on.

He played really well at the end of the season and was the one player actually trying in the 2nd leg against crewe and i thought we'd had a breakthrough with him... obviously not

as long as hes is not in league 2 i dont care

Hmmm, wonder if big spending Rotherham interested? The fat louded mouthed manager of theirs was interested when he was in charge at Crawley...

...and Evans has stated on the Millers official site that he is still two players light from what he sees as a "squad"...

Hmmm, wonder if big spending Rotherham interested? The fat louded mouthed manager of theirs was interested when he was in charge at Crawley...

...and Evans has stated on the Millers official site that he is still two players light from what he sees as a "squad"...
he can go their if they stump up the cash and then we can tonk them good and proper.

Now that would be interesting - our players would know how to wind him up good and proper, and there's a fair chance that he would also end up decking Evans so that would be a double whammy!

I wish him all the best, I still think he's been put in this situation by a greedy agent. He most likely does want to play higher, but his immaturity as a pro footballer has been exploited by a money man.

I'm not too fussed where he ends up even if it was a sideways move to Rotherham, we know enough about him to get him sent off in under 10 mins..:smile:

Back