• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

International Ambassador

Top man is our James - had the pleasure of sitting opposite him and his lovely wife Katy, when Mrs CI-City Blue and I went to last season's LDV Vans Trophy final.

He does go to matches at Roots Hall, and has given up his Southampton season ticket due to finding football is better at the Hall....
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Sep. 09 2005,16:01)]He does go to matches at Roots Hall, and has given up his Southampton season ticket due to finding football is better at the Hall....  
wink.gif
The man has finally found his senses then I see!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Sep. 09 2005,16:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Sep. 09 2005,16:01)]He does go to matches at Roots Hall, and has given up his Southampton season ticket due to finding football is better at the Hall....  
wink.gif
The man has finally found his senses then I see!!
Had a win - win situation then in the Carling Cup?

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

No wonder he is "keen to back Southend wherever he can" if it involves junkets to Bermuda.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 09 2005,16:16)]No wonder he is "keen to back Southend wherever he can" if it involves junkets to Bermuda.
Very true, Cheeky *******, he can let me go with him!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Sep. 09 2005,16:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 09 2005,16:16)]No wonder he is "keen to back Southend wherever he can" if it involves junkets to Bermuda.
Very true, Cheeky *******, he can let me go with him!  
wink.gif
And more votes!

The line I liked was that he has been a regular since getting elected. So what about before? Why is he now keen? As I said, he's after votes.

However, it can only be good to have him on board.......

Back