• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Internet keeps cutting out.

After the mammoth saga with my dodgy computer I have been feeling a bit bored as since November my computer has been working perfectly.
Which means I've had nothing to moan about.
However since Orange took over Wannadoo around Dec' (my ISP) they increased my speed from 1Mb/s to 4Mb/s
I have noticed that my internet connection keeps cutting out and have began a long running feud with Orange.
However I wonder if it BT's fault as a chap who lives near me says his internet often gets cut off.

Anyone else have this problem. Particularly around Benfleet/Thundersley area?

After the mammoth saga with my dodgy computer I have been feeling a bit bored as since November my computer has been working perfectly.
However since Orange took over Wannadoo around Dec' (my ISP) they increased my speed from 1Mb/s to 4Mb/s
I have noticed that my internet connection keeps cutting out and have began a long running feud with Orange.
However I wonder if it BT's fault as a chap who lives near me says his internet often gets cut off.

Hi Mate ..I'm with Orange too and live in Hadleigh....I don't have any problems but I do have a Router installed. It used to cut out abit b4 that.

Last edited:
I'm on TalkTalk and it used to happen a hell of a lot with me. Fortunately it sorted itself out.

Im with Orange/Wanadoo, and the same thing happens with me. I was on 2mb and they increased it to 4mb, now im lucky to have a constant connection for 3 days

Back