• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Interview with a zoner Wembley special

callan

After an absence of sometime….I have decided to resurrect ‘’interview with a zoner’’, for a one off Wembley special.
Previously I have delved deep into the psyche of other zoners and have interviewed people from diverse cultural backgrounds (London fatso), spiritualists (CS J), hardcore hooligans (Canvey shrimper – rip), and far right activists (mk shrimper) revealing the true people behind the keyboard.

In what is perhaps one of the most explosive and insightful interviews yet, I believe I have managed to capture the mind, mood and soul of one of the zones most misunderstood posters.

He’s an Economist, a political intellectual, Sports pundit, and a man in the know….fellow zoners, I give you….Barnablue.

Me: You often cross swords in the political forum over economics with Neil F, where does Neil go wrong?

Barna: Neil doesn’t know what he’s talking about, he didn’t even go to school…probably didn’t even go to nursery….ummm he’s a thickie and I’m clever….and he’s probably a girl….a big one that cries….would you like to see my c.s.e in needlework certificate?

Me: You famously denounced Barry Corr as being useless, do you regret that?

Barna:No…he can’t play football for toffee, and never scores a goal, we would do better with a blind man, who has only one leg and ummm can’t play football.

Me: Often , you are criticised for posting Guardian links, without any supporting opinion of your own…how do you react to that?

Barna: Well ummm….it’s whatever the Guardians is….ha…that’s why I post the link, silly….and those people that criticise me….ummm….well they all smell of poo and are ugly.

Me: you often grey rep people despite the fact that grey really doesn’t mean anything….can you comment?

Barna:Yes…I also write their names down in my meanies book…when I’m bigger their all going to get a bunch of fives…I’m dead handy mister.

Me: Your brother Rob runs a Radio station?, if you were to dedicate a record to your fellow Zoners…what would it be?

Barna: No I don’t want to…can I go now…I need a wee wee……can you take me to the toilet?

And on that note we ended the interview, with what I hope is a helpful insight into a poster often maligned by others but never dull (well almost never:winking: )

Last edited: