• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Definitely mate....drag Glasgow Rich up with you and I will get Ant across to stay with us and we can have a mini Scottish bender!!

Great work guys.....really enjoyed it.

Tom, if you ever want to meet up for a beer, Inverness seems a good place, just under 2 hours for you and about 2h 30m for me.

I am shocked that the vist to Grant park and the destruction of Forres Mechanics did not turn your head the way of the Mighty Clach....

Next time I'm up there as well ????

Sounds a plan to me - a meet centred around a Clach game - love to do that.

I still can't believe you made a reference to Jo Brand's jugs...

Shocking really :unsure:

:D

I spotted that nice bit of editing, Ant - how did you know I was a jugs man?

boobs.gif

smiley_boobs.gif

Good to note the return of your fave....Ms Brand there Ant. Thought you had let her slip from your grasp.....

Not at all mate! I've got a list sort of planned out in my head... Rachel next week, going to ask Mr Libertine out in Australia the following week, then you, and then Backpacking Shrimper's Christmas special. Shall be in touch in due course mate :)

Will be happy to oblige....just PM me when you're ready!

Are you imagining Jo Brand all oiled up and slippery again? :stunned:

What is it with you and Jo Brand?..I'm beginning to realise you are the founder of the 'Jo Brand features in my wet dreams' club, with a membership of ONE, sponsered by Kleenex....

Me? Aberdeen is the one who said he had a semi thinking about her :stunned:

but lets face it, apart from his mrs, what else has he got upthere apart from transgendered highlanders wearing skirts (call it what you like, its still a skirt), or horny riggers, looking to let off steam on thier 4 days off...

he has no excuse, while you my friend.........I rest my case

Back