• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iPhone People

LMFAO!!! I have been on the phone to a mate and I am about to go out the door and I am going '**** **** where is my phone' to which my mate replied 'you stupid **** what do you think your talking to me on' LOL!

Nope, I made sure I checked that.

Although I did do that in the past with something :doh:

Nearly as bad as the time I was looking everywhere for my iPod only to find that I was listening to it. :D

Remind me to green you once Ive spread the love!

Yep, car keys are another thing. In his pocket and looking everywhere for 'em

Going a bit :offtopic:

Haha, I am the worst for that. I am running round the house looking for them and they are in my coat pocket just didn't reach down far enough to find them.

Haha, I am the worst for that. I am running round the house looking for them and they are in my coat pocket just didn't reach down far enough to find them.

Well I shouldnt really go on because i'll probably be the same when I can drive, I passed my theory the other night I think i forgot to mention :)

Back