• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Looks like Ipswich are not furthering their interest in Bilel and he has left Ipswich.

Will anyone take him?...Please?

The guys head is too far up his own arse,He has potential to be very good yet his mindset is wrong.

Waste

confirmed here:

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/22127/higginbotham-staying-mohsni-going

Regarding versatile Frenchman Mohsni, the Town boss confirmed that he will be returning to Southend having made only five substitute appearances since joining the Blues at the beginning of October: “He’s been on the bench, he’s been involved, but I haven’t picked him and he’s not going to get picked. I want to do something different in the window, use the loan elsewhere if I can.”

Knew when they changed manager he wasn't likely to be wanted. Well, he can FRO back to France on the next Eurostar as far as I'm concerned - he seems to like trains doesn't he?

Bilel should never of burnt the bridge with us saying he is to good for sufc

I wouldn't pay him a penny and fine him stupid amounts of money!

And, like with cattle, burn the crest of sufc onto his thigh

I know it would never happen but if we could the player back and playing again - Wow that would make us an amazing side.

Intersting - Off the man himselfs facebook

Bilel Mohsni hi claire hope you ok happy xmas to xx

23 December at 21:51 · Like..

Claire Kadesh Thanku!! Come bk to southend x

23 December at 21:52 · Like..

Bilel Mohsni maybe we will see in january but you dont need me xx

23 December at 22:05 · Like

Some months ago I warned my daughter to keep an eye out, in the near future, for a talented footballer playing in one of the parks, near where she lives in the southern suburbs of Paris.
More seriously, perhaps Bilel needs to terminate his 'English dream' and return home to France, where he would certainly feel more comfortable and could perhaps find a Ligue 2 side that were willing to take a punt on him. Châteauroux, Auxerre, Tours are not that far from his roots. If he wants to keep a feel of playing in an English ground and at a club that has as fiery tradition as his temperament...........why not Lens?

I know it would never happen but if we could the player back and playing again - Wow that would make us an amazing side.

Reports are coming out that Southend has the best team spirit the club has had for many Years. Why bring someone back that thinks he is too good, throws a wobbly now and again, and has a screw loose.
He would probably do more damage than good. As we are looking very good for automatic promotion and maybe even the title, lets not risk it.

I would have him back in a heartbeat. Mad as a ********* rat granted but one of the most exciting players we have had for years.

Some months ago I warned my daughter to keep an eye out, in the near future, for a talented footballer playing in one of the parks, near where she lives in the southern suburbs of Paris.
More seriously, perhaps Bilel needs to terminate his 'English dream' and return home to France, where he would certainly feel more comfortable and could perhaps find a Ligue 2 side that were willing to take a punt on him. Châteauroux, Auxerre, Tours are not that far from his roots. If he wants to keep a feel of playing in an English ground and at a club that has as fiery tradition as his temperament...........why not Lens?

I'd be happy to see him turn out for last season's French champions Montpellier but it's never gonna happen.

Reports are coming out that Southend has the best team spirit the club has had for many Years. Why bring someone back that thinks he is too good, throws a wobbly now and again, and has a screw loose.
He would probably do more damage than good. As we are looking very good for automatic promotion and maybe even the title, lets not risk it.

Agreed with this but he is potentially a match winner. Given that Laird and Tamika are both on loan he could be a shoe is for the holding midfield role. He is also the sort of person that can win (or lose) a match in a hearbeat.Not saying I would take him back but there is no denying he is a talent.

Nope, don't want him back. I know we wouldn't have gotten as far as we did last season without him but at the same time he almost single-handedly destroyed team spirit and gave the Gaffer more problems than solutions. We don't need him at he moment and squad togetherness is the best its been in years. He wouldn't be accepted back by his teammates anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Please please do not come back - do the decent thing and agree to terminate your contract.

We have a great squad, with what appears to be a great spirit and we don't need one bad apple (no matter how talented) to upset what Luggy has achieved so far.

He'll end up back in a park in France.

No one to blame but himself. Bags of potential but a complete ticking time bomb.

Au revoir

Yep and it would also destroy the excellent team spirit and probably see our season implode for the second year running. Having Mohsni back is NOT an option, fortunately no-one is more aware of that than Sturrock.

Back