• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Irate Ian

Hotman

reason, honour, integrity
Can we have him back?

He's more fun to pick on than BarnaBlue in certain threads...but seriously, I'd be very interested in his views on the current situation at SUFC

I think that although he was a little more paranoid than me about what was going on (and that is tough, I'd place myself firmly in the Elstree Blue / II camp even back then), he was on to something about where the money is coming from and was prepared to dig deeper, despite getting abused by most of the rose tinted mob.

And he was the first person to report 30 posters on Shrimperzone to the police ;)

I think that although he was a little more paranoid than me about what was going on (and that is tough, I'd place myself firmly in the Elstree Blue / II camp even back then), he was on to something about where the money is coming from and was prepared to dig deeper, despite getting abused by most of the rose tinted mob.

And he was the first person to report 30 posters on Shrimperzone to the police ;)

Yes I remember that well...

I spoke to Ian at the end of last season and he said he had moved on and wasn't interested in returning to the Zone but was still attending court hearings and council meetings about the football club.

II just wanted the truth and was concerned as quite a few of us were back then by certain things not adding up to what Ron was trying to CONvince us with.

Can we have him back?

He's more fun to pick on than BarnaBlue in certain threads...but seriously, I'd be very interested in his views on the current situation at SUFC

Just for the record, it was never about Ian's views. No one has ever been banned from ShrimperZone for their views. Ever.

We have a fairly relaxed set of rules on here and Ian decided repeatedly that he didn't want to follow them. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how smart they are or even how right they are, you don't have someone in your house when they keep ******* on the carpet.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how smart they are or even how right they are, you don't have someone in your house when they keep ******* on the carpet.

That is a bit harsh of analogy, well I am guessing you mean 8 letters rather than the 7 you have used? Otherwise depending how open minded you are, it may require some HD Video Camera and a chat with Gold or Sullivan.

Back