• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Irrationally Nervous About First Post

white sock

Schoolboy
Hello, a season card holder living in west London (about 3 miles from Griffin Park) here.

Been going home and away since PS took over as never really had the money to do so before that. I solemnly promise never to post any comment relating to events before this era.

Thanks for having me on board.

Welcome to the board, don't see why you should be so nervous about a first post, no-one's going to do anything horrible....promise! Also, we do a lot of reminiscing so unless you have some deep dark secret from pre-PS time then no reason to promise not to post any comments relating to events before then!

I must admit I had been an outsider looking in for quite a while before I joined up and not being too great on all this new fangled computer stuff let alone message boards and the like,I sweated buckets reading and re-reading my first post before pushing the button to submit

Anyway welcome aboard and feel free to comment about anything you want.

If only obl (nan) paid so much concern about her 20k posts... Welcome

Back